Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5877post #88141 of 1176682/28/13 at 10:43am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #88142 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:00am
Shryke, you are UK based right? If you can, go and try on the dark gray jeans at COS. The fit is slim all the way down but never tight, nice taper, great quality denim and the colour is really good in real life, a really nice and earthy, but still clean dark gray.
I think this is the pair I have, but I'm not 100% sure because I got them second hand. Will be a great deal at sale price, but imo they're worth it at retail too.post #88143 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:03ampost #88144 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:05ampost #88145 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:08ampost #88146 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:10ampost #88147 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:15ampost #88148 of 1176682/28/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by TWorksheets
You guys are crazy, that Prada fit looked really cool (though a slightly shorter cock-bip or whatever would be an improvement)! Fit + proportions don;t necessarily need to be flattering, just balanced.
And Synth is right about Nelson fits. Super basic, but stand out because nothing is skinny fit.
How on earth was the prada fit "balanced?" And I agree that proportions don't have to flatter the wearer, but there must be a redeeming reason for them not to otherwise what's the point?
Note that it's not the volume I disliked, it was that he looked like a tiny amorphous blobpost #88149 of 1176682/28/13 at 12:08pmpost #88150 of 1176682/28/13 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by nicelynice
Fuuma's fit looks so good because the leather, shoes, and probably those jeans have obviously been worn well
Too many fits with crispy looking clothes
There dude with the ToJ and the CPs a couple pages back was technically alright but not nearly the swagger. Wear your clothes!!
please tell me how to wear my clothes. no sarcasm. can i have real feedback? what should I do differentlypost #88151 of 1176682/28/13 at 12:19pmpost #88152 of 1176682/28/13 at 12:35pmpost #88153 of 1176682/28/13 at 12:58pmpost #88154 of 1176682/28/13 at 1:00pmpost #88155 of 1176682/28/13 at 1:11pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › Lanvin black patent and suede SZ 8 10 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 24 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 27 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUN... 34 minutes ago
- › Ludwig Reiter Norweiger Blucher size 9.5 D (US) in Sandwood color 37 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 37 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...