Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5877
Styleforum Top Picks
Shryke, you are UK based right? If you can, go and try on the dark gray jeans at COS. The fit is slim all the way down but never tight, nice taper, great quality denim and the colour is really good in real life, a really nice and earthy, but still clean dark gray.
I think this is the pair I have, but I'm not 100% sure because I got them second hand. Will be a great deal at sale price, but imo they're worth it at retail too.
You guys are crazy, that Prada fit looked really cool (though a slightly shorter cock-bip or whatever would be an improvement)! Fit + proportions don;t necessarily need to be flattering, just balanced.
And Synth is right about Nelson fits. Super basic, but stand out because nothing is skinny fit.
How on earth was the prada fit "balanced?" And I agree that proportions don't have to flatter the wearer, but there must be a redeeming reason for them not to otherwise what's the point?
Note that it's not the volume I disliked, it was that he looked like a tiny amorphous blob
Fuuma's fit looks so good because the leather, shoes, and probably those jeans have obviously been worn well
Too many fits with crispy looking clothes
There dude with the ToJ and the CPs a couple pages back was technically alright but not nearly the swagger. Wear your clothes!!
please tell me how to wear my clothes. no sarcasm. can i have real feedback? what should I do differently
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying Well-fitting Jeans 23 seconds ago
- › Rozsnyai shoes 56 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 22nd AUGUST: THE 'NO BLUES' CHALLENGE 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)