Heh, saw that first comment coming from a mile away. It's a personal preference I'm not keen to change, and were I going to wear similar in a less casual environment a more straight cut would definitely be the first to swap. The colours were mostly what I wanted feedback on, since day-to-day I tend towards ~*~*~SW&D's Fav. Monochromatic Palette~*~*~
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5871
Styleforum Top Picks
My favorite SZ waywt has been, is, and will always to be Zissou's demin banjoman pic.
I've always liked sufu but their waywt, like cyc said, is pretty extreme. Slow too. I do like the crushing brutality of the neg rep system tho
SZ waywt is just so bad 90% of the time but their best of thread is nuts.
I guess I post here (and Haralooks, sup Brad) because its more middle of the road and a lot more aesthetics are on display. I don't wear EG anymore but I can appreciate a great EG fit. Only downside is that all the TOJ love here makes me want to forget about future kops and just get that new DR
Also wurm are you dr worm
the neg rep shit is dumb, I got neg rep bombed once by some redneck dudes, and then I got pos bombed by people who liked my fit on other sites, its exactly why I quit sufu cuz its so fail it has too many plebe retards whos knowledge doesnt go past supreme (that's not to say that is the general populace but it has a lot of em). Whole system revolves around popularity contests and shit, I don't even know how I have such a high ass rep honestly...
spacedope i kinda got tripped up on the POV shot looking down it was too familiar lol fits you like a glove, and i like the look without fonky cuff on the sleeves though i personally did that all the time. you wearing it well, young gunna
i have no ida what any of these sites are so i have to assume these are not insulting inferences.
lolz, SF is the only forum i post on. you are not going to be rid of me so fast, especially not after making my first SWD type purchase. nice try tho, buddy.
It's like a high school popularity contest though and I'm too old for that shit.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a good pair of shoes 4 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)