Gonna meet up with you and tonio and we're all gonna wear our robes + straw hats ok?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5869
Styleforum Top Pickspost #88022 of 1176682/27/13 at 3:52pmnelson - once again, very cool.
lol, idk man, i devote my time elsewhere.Quote:
more young and hip than SWD? more young and hip than a thrilling drive through manhattan?
lolwatpost #88023 of 1176682/27/13 at 3:56pmpost #88024 of 1176682/27/13 at 3:56pmpost #88025 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:02pmpost #88026 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:13pmpost #88027 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:21pmpost #88028 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:24pmQuote:
It took me awhile to figure out that supertrash is where everyone hangs out. Poked around in superfashion and supershopper and thought it was a superlame forum.post #88029 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:30pmsufu is a lot better since they fixed whatever server issue they had that made it really slow. i'm pretty sure that sufu being down one time was what let me to start posting more on here. still has a very buggy forum interface and it's annoying when people message you about shit you sold years ago but you can't find your old sale threads and delete them. how other people manage to find it amazes me.post #88030 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:39pmpost #88031 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:42pmpost #88032 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by wurm
i'm pretty sure that sufu being down one time was what let me to start posting more on here. still has a very buggy forum interface and it's annoying when people message you about shit you sold years ago but you can't find your old sale threads and delete them. how other people manage to find it amazes me.
All you have to do is click your username and go to "topics" then delete em
I dunno, its not hard to navigate sufu, but it always makes me feel like its messy. Its a drag also trying to find a good fit, its not like sf and sz where lots of good fits come in a row. You gotta search longer and harder, imo. I also dislike the culture there, the fact that they have a worst fits thread and shit, and other inane crap for people in a well formed clique to mock others. The classifieds/marketplace, way too cluttered and ridiculous, cuz there's basically almost no rules...or rarely enforced.post #88033 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:55pmpost #88034 of 1176682/27/13 at 4:59pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1693 Active Users (440 Members and 1253 Guests)
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 59 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New with tags Moleskin Navy Pants Made for Richards Department... 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › ***4th Annual SF 2014-2015 YAHOO! FANTASY B-BALL FANTASY LEAGUES... 6 minutes ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...