Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5849post #87721 of 1176682/25/13 at 8:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #87722 of 1176682/25/13 at 8:34amwow. quite a lot of catching up after only about a day.
MoK - love it, as always.
dude in white tee and red pants (sorry, i forgot the UN ) - very cool.
SVB - great wedding pic.
synth - i think the jeans look great, maybe invest in a new dryer before new jeans?
bows - that fit was baws.
AFL - very nice both, especially the one from the other day.
liam - great pic. well done with the beard.
mikey - nice fit, especially like the sweater.
did not read that PM or long post by adhocwhatever, im sure it was entertaining though.post #87723 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:00ampost #87724 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:01ampost #87725 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:04ampost #87726 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:07ampost #87727 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:14ampost #87728 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:15ampost #87729 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:17ampost #87730 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:20ampost #87731 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:21ampost #87732 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)While you may not mean to, I think that your posts tend to be extremely OTT and emotional. I can see why some feel that your posts are trolling - even if you are not intending to.
The reality is from my perspective, that while you do raise some valid points, some which i've raised myself regarding attitudes and so on, trying to argue with the members in this thread or showing your feelings is only going to bring you more grief. I too dislike the harsh and rude people, but there is also a significant amount of truth to what they say most of the time. Even if I don't always 'get it'.
All you can do, well I should say all I am trying to do, is read, learn and hopefully implement. It takes longer than some here would like, and I show fits more often than most others, but in time I trust that the pieces will fall into place. I've also got a lot of respect for SVB, Synth and the other guys who dress similarly to what I see for myself - but I think you need to roll with the punches a little more.
Looks great. Nice to see the CR chinos. I had not considered them in the past but I will take a closer look.
I actually tried to achieve something similar on the weekend - though no where near as successful.
Am still waiting to get through hemming all of my denim/chinos so these are still cuffed for now. Anyway, great fit.
This. There were just some posts about taking WAYWTs with your natural posture. Here it looks like you're sucking in your gut (not saying you have a gut, just that you're drawing in your abdominal muscles or whatever), throwing back your shoulders, and puffing out your chest. It seems to be the standard in your WAYWTs, and it makes everything look more awkward and unnatural than it would if you just stood normally.
The clothes you're wearing here are fine, but I'd recommend stepping outside, setting the camera a few feet farther back, and relaxing your pose. If it helps, try walking toward the camera or something. It's easy to get all stiff if you're just standing there, and introducing some kind of movement can make you look a little less stuffy.post #87733 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It will cone out small. My apologies. I don't know how to adjust size on the mobile site
if you want mobile pics to appear full size, use tapatalk, not mobile site. its one of the few advantages of tapatalk, and if you post pics a lot, which you do, its probably worth buying it, imo.post #87734 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:30am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1359 Active Users (307 Members and 1052 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 5 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Herring Shoes - Experiences? 11 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...