Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5849post #87721 of 1176682/25/13 at 8:13am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #87722 of 1176682/25/13 at 8:34amwow. quite a lot of catching up after only about a day.
MoK - love it, as always.
dude in white tee and red pants (sorry, i forgot the UN ) - very cool.
SVB - great wedding pic.
synth - i think the jeans look great, maybe invest in a new dryer before new jeans?
bows - that fit was baws.
AFL - very nice both, especially the one from the other day.
liam - great pic. well done with the beard.
mikey - nice fit, especially like the sweater.
did not read that PM or long post by adhocwhatever, im sure it was entertaining though.post #87723 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:00ampost #87724 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:01ampost #87725 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:04ampost #87726 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:07ampost #87727 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:14ampost #87728 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:15ampost #87729 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:17ampost #87730 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:20ampost #87731 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:21ampost #87732 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)While you may not mean to, I think that your posts tend to be extremely OTT and emotional. I can see why some feel that your posts are trolling - even if you are not intending to.
The reality is from my perspective, that while you do raise some valid points, some which i've raised myself regarding attitudes and so on, trying to argue with the members in this thread or showing your feelings is only going to bring you more grief. I too dislike the harsh and rude people, but there is also a significant amount of truth to what they say most of the time. Even if I don't always 'get it'.
All you can do, well I should say all I am trying to do, is read, learn and hopefully implement. It takes longer than some here would like, and I show fits more often than most others, but in time I trust that the pieces will fall into place. I've also got a lot of respect for SVB, Synth and the other guys who dress similarly to what I see for myself - but I think you need to roll with the punches a little more.
Looks great. Nice to see the CR chinos. I had not considered them in the past but I will take a closer look.
I actually tried to achieve something similar on the weekend - though no where near as successful.
Am still waiting to get through hemming all of my denim/chinos so these are still cuffed for now. Anyway, great fit.
This. There were just some posts about taking WAYWTs with your natural posture. Here it looks like you're sucking in your gut (not saying you have a gut, just that you're drawing in your abdominal muscles or whatever), throwing back your shoulders, and puffing out your chest. It seems to be the standard in your WAYWTs, and it makes everything look more awkward and unnatural than it would if you just stood normally.
The clothes you're wearing here are fine, but I'd recommend stepping outside, setting the camera a few feet farther back, and relaxing your pose. If it helps, try walking toward the camera or something. It's easy to get all stiff if you're just standing there, and introducing some kind of movement can make you look a little less stuffy.post #87733 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:26amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It will cone out small. My apologies. I don't know how to adjust size on the mobile site
if you want mobile pics to appear full size, use tapatalk, not mobile site. its one of the few advantages of tapatalk, and if you post pics a lot, which you do, its probably worth buying it, imo.post #87734 of 1176682/25/13 at 9:30am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1675 Active Users (314 Members and 1361 Guests)
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 2 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › WTB Sam Hober Kent Wang Grenadine Ties 9 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...