Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5815post #87211 of 1176682/19/13 at 1:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #87212 of 1176682/19/13 at 1:47pmQuote:
Yeah I feel that. Didn't have too many other options and I like the way this jacket looks over this shirt without the parka, but alas it was raining. Could have worn my olive eg shawl collar, but it would have been too warm. IF I HAD MY CREAM ARAN SWEATER I WOULD HAVE WORN THAT BUT IT STILL ISN'T HEREpost #87213 of 1176682/19/13 at 2:00pmQuote:Originally Posted by thatoneguy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)cool try shirt
It's been said already, but those jeans are really, really great. This also reminds me that I really need to get my hands on some Geller tops.post #87214 of 1176682/19/13 at 2:02pmpost #87215 of 1176682/19/13 at 2:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by g transistor
Also all you assholes talking about Ervell are SO WRONG
You can't wear that shit unless you are an Asian girl with a chest
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So, like, six people?
Also, I find ghetto tasty's latest "come at me bro" approach to posting morbidly fascinating.post #87216 of 1176682/19/13 at 2:04pmpost #87217 of 1176682/19/13 at 2:05pmpost #87218 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:19pmQuote:Idk, the were just '5 pocket skinny jeans' in fw11. These are the only ones Ive gotten that fit like thisQuote:
These jeans have a slight drop crotch and the inseam is 37", uniqlo wont cut it in this case imo. Thickness of fabric too, makes the stacks roll betterpost #87219 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:26pmI'm wearing some today actually. Don't be like me and wear TTS and the low rise won't be an issue as you can sag them a bit. Otherwise, the thigh is bit tight and my balls are rather stuffy. Thickness of fabric is important, but I think a balanced hemmed length with a taper can achieve the same stacks, and look for that matter.
Sure, I cannot challenge the 37" inseam but then again, I wish I was a little bit taller, too ...post #87220 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:33pm
Just got this Ervell piece, should I keep it? It fits a little big everywhere...(except the waist if I button it up, but that's probably because it's 1-1.5inches too long so it wraps around my hips). It's the length mostly thats sorta awkward in motion if that makes sense, neck is big too or maybe its just that the collar is huge idkWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
oops realized this probably should've gone in RP or a diff thread
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/19/13 at 3:52pmpost #87221 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:33pmpost #87222 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:35pmpost #87223 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:37pmpost #87224 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:39pmpost #87225 of 1176682/19/13 at 3:39pm
That ervell is perfect, it's got a calculated slouchiness, definitely keep.
Actually no, sell it, you can buy this uniqlo cardigan and just have a tailor add striped cuffing, grosgrain trim, stretch out the shoulders and extend the length, add ribbing around the neck and waist, and convert the cotton/nylon fabric blend to soft wool.
Edited by KingJulien - 2/19/13 at 4:00pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Shell Cordovan Oak Street Bootmakers Loafers 7.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › M.A+ Suture Lace Derbies Sz 42 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...