Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5815
Styleforum Top Picks
Yeah I feel that. Didn't have too many other options and I like the way this jacket looks over this shirt without the parka, but alas it was raining. Could have worn my olive eg shawl collar, but it would have been too warm. IF I HAD MY CREAM ARAN SWEATER I WOULD HAVE WORN THAT BUT IT STILL ISN'T HERE
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's been said already, but those jeans are really, really great. This also reminds me that I really need to get my hands on some Geller tops.
Also all you assholes talking about Ervell are SO WRONG
You can't wear that shit unless you are an Asian girl with a chest
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So, like, six people?
Also, I find ghetto tasty's latest "come at me bro" approach to posting morbidly fascinating.
These jeans have a slight drop crotch and the inseam is 37", uniqlo wont cut it in this case imo. Thickness of fabric too, makes the stacks roll better
Sure, I cannot challenge the 37" inseam but then again, I wish I was a little bit taller, too ...
Just got this Ervell piece, should I keep it? It fits a little big everywhere...(except the waist if I button it up, but that's probably because it's 1-1.5inches too long so it wraps around my hips). It's the length mostly thats sorta awkward in motion if that makes sense, neck is big too or maybe its just that the collar is huge idk
oops realized this probably should've gone in RP or a diff thread
Edited by NotCrispy - 2/19/13 at 3:52pm
That ervell is perfect, it's got a calculated slouchiness, definitely keep.
Actually no, sell it, you can buy this uniqlo cardigan and just have a tailor add striped cuffing, grosgrain trim, stretch out the shoulders and extend the length, add ribbing around the neck and waist, and convert the cotton/nylon fabric blend to soft wool.
Edited by KingJulien - 2/19/13 at 4:00pm
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 36 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 48 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › NWT $995 RLPL 100% Cashmere Cable Knit Sweater, Ocean Blue Melange,... 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...