Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5804post #87046 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #87047 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:38pmpost #87048 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I think my style is pretty safe. I wear slim jeans, boots, buttons downs, some simple knits, etc. It doesn't have to be boring.
I guess what I'm saying is you're boring.
Also please please please please learn the difference between plural and possessive. I cringe when I read "chino's". You're an adult you can do this.
Well, you are a linguist.Quote:
I wouldn't know. I've never had the displeasure of having to sit through and episode.Quote:
Is the reference supposed to be that elisix is savvy NBA veteran whose contributions to his team (or I guess in this case SF) don't show up on the stat sheet (thumb count)?post #87049 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:42pmpost #87050 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:55pmQuote:
He's an MC regular. You two seem to share this myopic outlook that the "SW&D look" is little more than black, "emo" clothes, when in reality, there is no real SW&D look. It'd be like one of the SW&D faithful dismissing MC as nothing but suits and ugly ties, when in reality, they also have ugly pocket squares.
You seem determined to write off the criticisms directed toward you as your chosen aesthetic not fitting in the supposedly very narrow accepted look. I don't know how anyone can really believe that when you've got the likes of shoreman, SVB, Synthese, Regis, Ivwri, jamesmike868ymcqueen, Master Milano, and conceptual_spirit all posting in this thread on a pretty regular basis.post #87051 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:04pmQuote:
y u no liek king of queens?Quote:
you got your feedback, dude. no thank you or acknowledgement of the advice given?post #87052 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:08pmpost #87053 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:09pmpost #87054 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
He's an MC regular. You two seem to share this myopic outlook that the "SW&D look" is little more than black, "emo" clothes, when in reality, there is no real SW&D look. It'd be like one of the SW&D faithful dismissing MC as nothing but suits and ugly ties, when in reality, they also have ugly pocket squares.post #87055 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:16pmpost #87056 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:18pmpost #87057 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:26pmQuote:
I asked Suicmez a general question about his post and I appreciate your opinion about the clothing line. But I think I will stick to this thread, thank you..post #87058 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:31pmpost #87059 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #87060 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:51pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 929 Active Users (141 Members and 788 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › RARE Edward Green Asprey 202 Last Monk Boot uk11.5E US12D Box... 23 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 24 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 25 minutes ago
- › Wedding tie with light/medium blue custom suit 26 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 29 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 36 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...