Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5804post #87046 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #87047 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:38pmpost #87048 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
I think my style is pretty safe. I wear slim jeans, boots, buttons downs, some simple knits, etc. It doesn't have to be boring.
I guess what I'm saying is you're boring.
Also please please please please learn the difference between plural and possessive. I cringe when I read "chino's". You're an adult you can do this.
Well, you are a linguist.Quote:
I wouldn't know. I've never had the displeasure of having to sit through and episode.Quote:
Is the reference supposed to be that elisix is savvy NBA veteran whose contributions to his team (or I guess in this case SF) don't show up on the stat sheet (thumb count)?post #87049 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:42pmpost #87050 of 1176682/18/13 at 3:55pmQuote:
He's an MC regular. You two seem to share this myopic outlook that the "SW&D look" is little more than black, "emo" clothes, when in reality, there is no real SW&D look. It'd be like one of the SW&D faithful dismissing MC as nothing but suits and ugly ties, when in reality, they also have ugly pocket squares.
You seem determined to write off the criticisms directed toward you as your chosen aesthetic not fitting in the supposedly very narrow accepted look. I don't know how anyone can really believe that when you've got the likes of shoreman, SVB, Synthese, Regis, Ivwri, jamesmike868ymcqueen, Master Milano, and conceptual_spirit all posting in this thread on a pretty regular basis.post #87051 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:04pmQuote:
y u no liek king of queens?Quote:
you got your feedback, dude. no thank you or acknowledgement of the advice given?post #87052 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:08pmpost #87053 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:09pmpost #87054 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by APK
He's an MC regular. You two seem to share this myopic outlook that the "SW&D look" is little more than black, "emo" clothes, when in reality, there is no real SW&D look. It'd be like one of the SW&D faithful dismissing MC as nothing but suits and ugly ties, when in reality, they also have ugly pocket squares.post #87055 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:16pmpost #87056 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:18pmpost #87057 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:26pmQuote:
I asked Suicmez a general question about his post and I appreciate your opinion about the clothing line. But I think I will stick to this thread, thank you..post #87058 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:31pmpost #87059 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:46pmpost #87060 of 1176682/18/13 at 4:51pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1556 Active Users (352 Members and 1204 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Travel: Top 5 Favorite places you've been and still want to visit 13 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...