Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5794
Styleforum Top Picks
I think SS pants typically have a break and no cuff, or else there is ribbing or something else going on at the cuff. I also think it would be nice if the shirt were tucked in. This is just personal preference, but I'd prefer a white shirt as well.
but the untucked shirt+cardigan could look better with some relaxed heavy wool trousers with a break and no crease.
I think the slutty tee kinda ruins it, don't really see it working with that kind of jacket/cardigan. Some one button blazer with a bigger lapel would work a lot better imo
Bottom half looks great though.
I think the key description "off" is good. It's more interesting that way
Thanks for the comments! It's actually a tank under the cardigan, lately I've been trying to get away from wearing button downs with everything.
visvim jean jacket
heattech waffle thing
heattech inner layer (no vis)
pledge combat boots
Lifestyle pics from a weekend of festivals, if you're into the sort of thing
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
top quality spicy miso ramen
ducks and swans
warm bath in the mountains after skiing
some kind of fire prevention festival
I don't know the official name of the fabric, I bought the jacket second hand. It's 85% cotton 15% linen.
Also this probably belongs in RFT but last night I had a dream that I was hiking through a forest with Teger. We came to a lake, and across the lake people were cutting down the forest to build a housing development. We kept walking and found a really nice old couple living in an RV who offered us mescaline. Teger took it and I had to drive him home. I dunno.
Reminds me of a dream I had a month or so ago. Had been internetless all week and when I finally reconnected to the vortex I checked all the usual sites. It was late at night and I fell asleep with SF on the screen and this happened:
I was in Boulder up on college hill wandering from frat party to frat party and then I see this house, really big, really nice compared to all the others though with a more subdued atmosphere. People are out on the porch drinking and smoking and they look kind of familiar and so I approach and I realize that it's all dudes from SW&D. Bows or someone calls down "Yo spacepope" and they drag me up the steps and throw me into this kind of subdued SW&D party in this giant east-coast style mansion. Mikey gives me a beer and I wander around in this daze until 4est grabs me and leads me around introducing me to everyone. Met Moo, Teger (the two got along surprisingly well), Casey and Drew who both shone with this surreal and terrifying Hindu-esque holy light and a whole bunch of other people (did shots with a very aggressive AFL?!) until there's this high pitched scream in the other room (the place shifted from opulent mansion to my friend's shithole apartment) and everybody rushes in to find Synthese on the floor, dead. Dream changes from surreal SW&D meetup to surreal SW&D murder-mystery. I declare myself detective and 4est as my assistant and we go around interrogating, checking alibis, etc. 4est was sure either Artishard or Mikey was the culprit, but the more I looked at the body the more I realized it wasn't Synthese at all, it was Zissou stuffed into Synth's clothes. I go around asking if anyone had seen Zissou and everyone said he had left right before they found Synth-Zissou's body.
So the question became why did Synth kill Zissou and steal his identity? Then I woke up
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone have a list of slim cotton dress shirts without back pleats? 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Navy - Size Medium 13 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)