Haha, sorry. I kinda felt that way too, seemed a bit large for me, but after wearing it a bit more I decided I really, really liked it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5789
Styleforum Top Pickspost #86822 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:05ampost #86823 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:10ampost #86824 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:11ampost #86825 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:13ampost #86826 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:14ampost #86827 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:19ampost #86828 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:21ampost #86829 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:24ampost #86830 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:24ampost #86831 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:29ampost #86832 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:32amWell, you don't have to go that simple.
Get some diff yohji pants that works well with everything: knits, white shirt, blazers.
I'm not sure what type though, just do some research I guess. I like the ones that new guy in the yohji thread just posted. And asobu has those zipback pants...
I guess I do have something in mind lol!post #86833 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:41am
Do you know what I think would look interesting with this outfit, and I'm not trolling here, is if you cut off the tee 2 inches below the chest like a midriff. It will balances out the volume of the pants and it will create sort of like a kimono line with the sleeves. I think it will look cool maybe with some sandals. I dare you to do it with a cheapo t shirt that you are not using anymore. Just chop it off.post #86834 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1757 Active Users (469 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › Recent purchases - Part II 48 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Lad Musician Perfecto 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...