Haha, sorry. I kinda felt that way too, seemed a bit large for me, but after wearing it a bit more I decided I really, really liked it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5789
Styleforum Top Pickspost #86822 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:05ampost #86823 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:10ampost #86824 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:11ampost #86825 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:13ampost #86826 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:14ampost #86827 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:19ampost #86828 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:21ampost #86829 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:24ampost #86830 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:24ampost #86831 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:29ampost #86832 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:32amWell, you don't have to go that simple.
Get some diff yohji pants that works well with everything: knits, white shirt, blazers.
I'm not sure what type though, just do some research I guess. I like the ones that new guy in the yohji thread just posted. And asobu has those zipback pants...
I guess I do have something in mind lol!post #86833 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:41am
Do you know what I think would look interesting with this outfit, and I'm not trolling here, is if you cut off the tee 2 inches below the chest like a midriff. It will balances out the volume of the pants and it will create sort of like a kimono line with the sleeves. I think it will look cool maybe with some sandals. I dare you to do it with a cheapo t shirt that you are not using anymore. Just chop it off.post #86834 of 1176682/16/13 at 9:50am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1651 Active Users (348 Members and 1303 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › shirt pairing 12 minutes ago
- › Used Kitchen Cabinets For Sale UK 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...