Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5788
Styleforum Top Picks
Jack Purcells are better built than most sneakers and more comfortable. The problem with Casey's sneakers is they are not very clean looking. If he wants the total white effect, he could go to a shoemaker, pay a few dollars, and paint the blue indentation in the front like I did.
Edited by Dudeasincool - 2/16/13 at 11:37am
wurm, that just looks really, really cool. Good haircut, too. I was just talking about how that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry can't switch barbers because it'd be too awkward is so true. Lady I go to is OK, but I've been going to her since I was a kid and have left her shop a time or two wondering what my hair in another's hands would be like. That last part sounds way too sexual! All I mean is that I think I'm missing out on a GREAT haircuts.
thanks. regarding my hair, i used to wait until i went home to get my haircut (still undergrad for 2.5 months), but that's a poor strategy for anyone in college. i didn't realize how much i was missing until i tried someone else. like yours, my stylist was ok, but it would always feel like i was assessing the damage when i would look in the mirror rather than appreciating something refreshing.
i actually found the woman who cuts my hair now through yelp . she's really really good, and less expensive than the person who used to cut it (went up to $36 w/ 20% tip but still better than the $40 i paid before). i am told very often (mostly by girls) how nice my hair is, referring to texture and color. anyway, that might mean it's easier for any stylist to cut it successfully. still, i'll be sad when i have to find a new one since i always get haircuts i like. it's been 2 months since i last got one and it's grown out well, like it always does.
also, general hair talk: on the recommendation of others, a few months back i switched to using baking soda + water + a very small amount of shampoo instead of normal washing, but i'm pretty much done with that. it's been over a week since i last washed my hair with anything other than warm water and i don't see any reason to start again. it's a little bit oily, but that's good since my hair is really fine/soft and even a slight gust of air messes it up (i walk at least a few miles everyday). helps give it natural, consistent texture. i've also stopped using product, which saves a bit of money and hassle.
well, that was a longer response than i intended. i've been wanting a swd hair thread for a while, but i need to start a thread for shorts before i make one for hair. someone else should do it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › MC General Chat 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 14 minutes ago
- › jogos de tiro 18 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)