Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5788
Styleforum Top Picks
Jack Purcells are better built than most sneakers and more comfortable. The problem with Casey's sneakers is they are not very clean looking. If he wants the total white effect, he could go to a shoemaker, pay a few dollars, and paint the blue indentation in the front like I did.
Edited by Dudeasincool - 2/16/13 at 11:37am
wurm, that just looks really, really cool. Good haircut, too. I was just talking about how that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry can't switch barbers because it'd be too awkward is so true. Lady I go to is OK, but I've been going to her since I was a kid and have left her shop a time or two wondering what my hair in another's hands would be like. That last part sounds way too sexual! All I mean is that I think I'm missing out on a GREAT haircuts.
thanks. regarding my hair, i used to wait until i went home to get my haircut (still undergrad for 2.5 months), but that's a poor strategy for anyone in college. i didn't realize how much i was missing until i tried someone else. like yours, my stylist was ok, but it would always feel like i was assessing the damage when i would look in the mirror rather than appreciating something refreshing.
i actually found the woman who cuts my hair now through yelp . she's really really good, and less expensive than the person who used to cut it (went up to $36 w/ 20% tip but still better than the $40 i paid before). i am told very often (mostly by girls) how nice my hair is, referring to texture and color. anyway, that might mean it's easier for any stylist to cut it successfully. still, i'll be sad when i have to find a new one since i always get haircuts i like. it's been 2 months since i last got one and it's grown out well, like it always does.
also, general hair talk: on the recommendation of others, a few months back i switched to using baking soda + water + a very small amount of shampoo instead of normal washing, but i'm pretty much done with that. it's been over a week since i last washed my hair with anything other than warm water and i don't see any reason to start again. it's a little bit oily, but that's good since my hair is really fine/soft and even a slight gust of air messes it up (i walk at least a few miles everyday). helps give it natural, consistent texture. i've also stopped using product, which saves a bit of money and hassle.
well, that was a longer response than i intended. i've been wanting a swd hair thread for a while, but i need to start a thread for shorts before i make one for hair. someone else should do it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › whnay.'s good taste thread 5 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 28 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 49 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...