or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5759  

post #86371 of 117666
damn you istasi and your slender arms ffffuuuu.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
fistbump.gif
post #86372 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

I've never seen an impolyt fit, so I'd be highly interested in this battle.

yup yup. fit battles are always fun.
post #86373 of 117666
Bracket-style March fit tournament
post #86374 of 117666

Patrik Ervell x2.
Uniqlo.
CDG x JP.

Ronintoadin, Treeborn Frog, Tradetoad.
post #86375 of 117666
are those "magic" cards?
post #86376 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post

I've never seen an impolyt fit, so I'd be highly interested in this battle.

Well, the man can certainly dress.

For example, here is impolyt going to the supermarket:
vzu8bb.jpg

His gf went with him:
2w58rq0.jpg

Afterwards, impolyt put her shirt on:
wuge12.jpg

Unfortunately, the best photo is missing from the series. confused.gif
post #86377 of 117666
i know you're trolling, but those fits are actually really good.
post #86378 of 117666
What Uniqlo pants are those fishbones?
post #86379 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teger View Post

i know you're trolling, but those fits are actually really good.

Sometimes I just want to pat you on your head and say good boy.

I think they are pretty good as well. I don't like the shoes in the first photo, however. Are they Vans?
post #86380 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post


Sometimes I just want to pat you on your head and say good boy.

I think they are pretty good as well. I don't like the shoes in the first photo, however. Are they Vans?

think they might be another colorway of the CP ones synth has

post #86381 of 117666
they are good fits, but the GFs fit is better imo. also, better posture.

which leads me to:

i have been curious, whats the deal with the leaning the shoulders back, kinda pushing your belly out, SWD fit pose? i think it detracts from the quality of some of the fits. dont shoot me.
post #86382 of 117666
In my case I'm just a lazy fatass
post #86383 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Sometimes I just want to pat you on your head and say good boy.

I think they are pretty good as well. I don't like the shoes in the first photo, however. Are they Vans?

They're definitely CPs...*wink wink
post #86384 of 117666
That must be an old ass fit, either way there is not much that is good about it, Tegs be real here if a new poster posted that you would skip right over it

Also looks like the watch is wearing him in the last pic crazy.gif
post #86385 of 117666
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

they are good fits, but the GFs fit is better imo. also, better posture.

which leads me to:

i have been curious, whats the deal with the leaning the shoulders back, kinda pushing your belly out, SWD fit pose? i think it detracts from the quality of some of the fits. dont shoot me.

It's very carefully calculated nonchalance.

Similarly, a calculatedly mediocre fitpic > a really well-staged fitpic > a decent, in-focus fitpic > an unintendedly mediocre fitpic > a dark, indiscernable fitpic
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread