or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5746

post #86176 of 115926
sev the jacket looks awesome but you should try styling it with some more aggressive stuff sometime
post #86177 of 115926

moo that jacket really suits you. little too long would be my only critique.

 

Can you guys tell me if this is too big for me or if the fits ok

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #86178 of 115926
Synth, what would you recommend? My closet is pretty tame, lots of boring Geller, Schneider and Ervell.
post #86179 of 115926
makes you look like you have a gut (or you may actually have one)
Fits fine everywhere else in a looser fit sense
post #86180 of 115926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

makes you look like you have a gut (or you may actually have one)
Fits fine everywhere else in a looser fit sense

 

i dont have a gut i know of. thats bad then

 

 

post #86181 of 115926
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Oh why not, going out for breakfast fit (also, 6 year anniversary with the GF today nod[1].gif )



Siki Im
Geller
Uniqlo
MMM (F+B boots would have been better, but slipped these on while heading out the door)

 

That jacket is too good.
6 years? Congratulations man! 

post #86182 of 115926
Yeah, 6 years - way to go!
post #86183 of 115926
Sev is now in Wife That Shit or Brace for Epic "You've Wasted the Best Years of My Life" Rant territory.
post #86184 of 115926
WAYWT Hotel Edition

4lN90lF.jpg
post #86185 of 115926
Nemo '13 Fit (spoiler'd for lack of fashunz):

Lifestyle (Click to show)
Because I'm twelve years old and I love Community, I went to a friend's place the other day and we watched the premier... in a pillow fort. With pancakes. shog[1].gif




Then went out during Nemo to a friend's birthday party later that night. There wasn't too much snow on the ground when we left, but with the wind blowing snow in our faces the entire time it was almost impossible to see shit.

AppleMark


When I got back home, my hair was completely coated in snow. I literally had to yank it out because it had started freezing in clumps on my head.

AppleMark

I know you Nordic fellas have probably seen far worse, but it's something entirely different here when infrastructure and shit isn't built to handle continuous snowfall like this. I went to Trader Joe's the other day to stock up on food, and the guy working there told me this was absolutely the busiest day they'd ever had—far busier than Thanksgiving, or when Sandy touched down (although Sandy didn't hit us nearly that hard at all up here). Yeah, strange times.
post #86186 of 115926
I have a very similar keffiyeh that a friend got for me when she was in turkey
also
awesome fort, love community too, great premiere icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #86187 of 115926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Synth, what would you recommend? My closet is pretty tame, lots of boring Geller, Schneider and Ervell.

Id efinitely don't think it looks bad, there - far from it. I like the idea of trainers, too - maybe it's just the "normal" grey sweatshirt that I'd swap out sometime, you know? Something with more length, more texture, more volume, more visual interest - maybe along with some geller jeans or something, or some tapered wool trousers. I'm just running the basketball show through my head, and it seems like you could do a lot with most of his clothing.
post #86188 of 115926
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

Sev is now in Wife That Shit or Brace for Epic "You've Wasted the Best Years of My Life" Rant territory.

Trust me, it's been on my mind, but she doesn't want to get married for another few years...or at least that's what she tells me patch[1].gif
post #86189 of 115926
tick tock bro
post #86190 of 115926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

Id efinitely don't think it looks bad, there - far from it. I like the idea of trainers, too - maybe it's just the "normal" grey sweatshirt that I'd swap out sometime, you know? Something with more length, more texture, more volume, more visual interest - maybe along with some geller jeans or something, or some tapered wool trousers. I'm just running the basketball show through my head, and it seems like you could do a lot with most of his clothing.

I see what you mean, have been debating picking up some more "layered" clothing, maybe a double layered Geller tank or something along those lines; and I agree about the tapered wool trousers, but feel like I need a pair that's a little more adventurous than my +J's that I wear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamourai View Post

tick tock bro

Oh gawd, never thought I'd say it, but let's go back to the "what do I do with my life after college" discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread