Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5733
Styleforum Top Picks
Most of the Yohji-ites too, Ivwri (although IIRC he doesn't stick solely to yohji, just mostly), Dantebykiko, David, vvalter, wireartist etc...
Ahh yes forgot about Yohji, it crossed my mind but then I thought Ann D and the like were often paired with it
Considering giving Epaulet chino's a go to wear with tucked shirts.
I think they would be much more suitable than these as Epaulet do not look to be quite as slim.
They should be straighter in the leg and not break/stack so much. They seem to be more like trousers.
These slimmer chino's can be relegated to weekend duty with a T shirt or one of my shortened un-tucked shirts.
Soia & Kyo, a small Canadian brand. The jacket cost about $100, but it's well-made and I wear it a lot. Lol I'm constantly being asked about it here on SF.
I rarely wear shoes with shorts, let alone wearing socks.
What do you mean?
The fit is more suited to MC Casual I suppose.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 38 seconds ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 49 seconds ago
- › Two horrible experiences with Mr. Porter 2 minutes ago
- › Misc. Thread - S. Piccolo, Muscariello, Barba, RLPL - Shirts,... 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 7 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...