maybe another time, though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5728
Styleforum Top Picks
Dior Homme jacket that I picked up from Selfridges sale last year. It was a ridiculous £1800 originally, but I nabbed it for £200 in the sale. It's made from waterproof silk. There's a strange pleasure that comes with your 'throw it on for the rain' jacket being made of silk.
Jeans are a kind of two-tone dark forest green/black. Such a versatile colour, going to be really sad when these get messed up, impossible to find a replacement.
Pic without jacket in spoiler.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Vests without being part of a suit or of a more casual nature are just poor taste. The shirt might be okay, but the color screams "I'm going clubbing, gotta peacock and seduce those ladies," which is also in poor taste. Finally, the pants are too high-waisted, and you shouldn't tuck a shirt into jeans like that.
Everything about your fit is kind of typical of a person who hasn't been exposed to actual fashion, yet wants to be "fashionable". Brutal honesty, so don't take this the wrong way.
White vest on burgundy shirt on jeans is something i have seen at my local Express store. He also seems really slim, made me think of hedi's model casting.
As for the latter depending on where he lives, and what styles he likes, SF might just lead him down a path he doesn't want to really go down. Some dudes actually enjoy dressing in styles SF does not like and get a lot of love for it. If they want to be more into that style it would be counter productive to get advice from here. Like if he liked the super prep aesthetic and wanted to perfect it this would not be the place to go to, to do that.
Thats all i meant.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › NWT Polo Ralph Lauren OTC Socks Black, Sable, & Charcoal 4 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 14 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 27 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT Saint Laurent Paris Silk Red Hawaiian Aloha Floral Shirt Size... 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)