Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5728
Dior Homme jacket that I picked up from Selfridges sale last year. It was a ridiculous £1800 originally, but I nabbed it for £200 in the sale. It's made from waterproof silk. There's a strange pleasure that comes with your 'throw it on for the rain' jacket being made of silk.
Jeans are a kind of two-tone dark forest green/black. Such a versatile colour, going to be really sad when these get messed up, impossible to find a replacement.
Pic without jacket in spoiler.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Vests without being part of a suit or of a more casual nature are just poor taste. The shirt might be okay, but the color screams "I'm going clubbing, gotta peacock and seduce those ladies," which is also in poor taste. Finally, the pants are too high-waisted, and you shouldn't tuck a shirt into jeans like that.
Everything about your fit is kind of typical of a person who hasn't been exposed to actual fashion, yet wants to be "fashionable". Brutal honesty, so don't take this the wrong way.
White vest on burgundy shirt on jeans is something i have seen at my local Express store. He also seems really slim, made me think of hedi's model casting.
As for the latter depending on where he lives, and what styles he likes, SF might just lead him down a path he doesn't want to really go down. Some dudes actually enjoy dressing in styles SF does not like and get a lot of love for it. If they want to be more into that style it would be counter productive to get advice from here. Like if he liked the super prep aesthetic and wanted to perfect it this would not be the place to go to, to do that.
Thats all i meant.
- › *** The official and awesome DIY thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 19 minutes ago
- › Dior Homme 06 AW Black Leather Chelsea Boots 45 Hedi Slimane 20 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Fugly things that you like more then anything else! 41 minutes ago
- › SNS Herning Stark Burgundy Small 48 minutes ago
- › Antiques, antiques auctions, recent purchases and discussion 55 minutes ago
- › The Great Polo Shirt Conundrum 55 minutes ago
- › Alden Indy Boot 403 Brown Chromexcel by Shavely Manden
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boot by blue suede shoes
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw