Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5727
Styleforum Top Picks
Dior Homme jacket that I picked up from Selfridges sale last year. It was a ridiculous £1800 originally, but I nabbed it for £200 in the sale. It's made from waterproof silk. There's a strange pleasure that comes with your 'throw it on for the rain' jacket being made of silk.
Jeans are a kind of two-tone dark forest green/black. Such a versatile colour, going to be really sad when these get messed up, impossible to find a replacement.
Pic without jacket in spoiler.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Vests without being part of a suit or of a more casual nature are just poor taste. The shirt might be okay, but the color screams "I'm going clubbing, gotta peacock and seduce those ladies," which is also in poor taste. Finally, the pants are too high-waisted, and you shouldn't tuck a shirt into jeans like that.
Everything about your fit is kind of typical of a person who hasn't been exposed to actual fashion, yet wants to be "fashionable". Brutal honesty, so don't take this the wrong way.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 4 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › They're great neither just another sheet 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet New York Rivet Chino Brushed Graphite - 33 11 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Nice (dress) shoes for big feet? 22 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...