Edited by noob - 2/3/13 at 8:46pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5725
Sorry did you mean for this particular fit? Or I should be wearing a plain white t-shirt in all of my fits instead of a button down shirt?
Figured I was doing something different enough to warrant a post.
No button down, layered and some different tones to the normally bright colors I wear.
thanks - i don't know if I can give an honest assessment of myself, so I'll just leave it at that.
It was in an H&M dressing room - there's not one in Columbia nor Albuquerque, so I always stop by whenever I'm in St. Louis.
I've been a fan of Lady Gaga since Lovegame came out in 2009, so it was cool to finally see her live. I thought about driving back across Missouri to see her show in Kansas City tomorrow night, but then I decided I'd better not.
Cheers - they're starting do develop a decent patina
You ought to try heritage pieces - I can see you in a Cabourn Mallory.
What's the NC jacket?
Elisx - better.
Snowmanxl - cool.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 57 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition 1 minute ago
- › Church's Sahara vs Alden Suede Chukka 3 minutes ago
- › RAFFAELE CARUSO lightweight unlined summer jacket 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 6 minutes ago
- › Underwear color 6 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 6 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw