or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5720  

post #85786 of 117677

Hah!

Someone put colabear's crotch pic in best of

post #85787 of 117677
ghdv, those jeans look great on you. Post dye?
post #85788 of 117677
is it just me or does caseyfud seem like the coolest guy to hang out with irl
post #85789 of 117677
The fit is great; not dyed yet. the streak/fades we talked about are there if you look closely. this light makes the jeans look a little darker than they are, and it's a pretty low-detail iphone pic, all of which conceals the streaks somewhat.
post #85790 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5 View Post

gotta say thats still one of my fav toj jackets

its a damn sweet jacket.
post #85791 of 117677
i cannot compute how that caseyfud pic was taken!! someone explain redface.gif
enjoy the concert!
post #85792 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmanxl View Post

i cannot compute how that caseyfud pic was taken!! someone explain redface.gif
enjoy the concert!

one mirror in front of him which he aims the camera at, and one mirror behind him reflecting what the first mirror reflects

post #85793 of 117677
i compute now.
thought it was photoshop. over thinking the situation laugh.gif
post #85794 of 117677
Saturday. Trying out new jacket.





Barbour
Common People
Oliver Spencer
Levi's
Tricker's
post #85795 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Saturday. Trying out new jacket.





Barbour
Common People
Oliver Spencer
Levi's
Tricker's
Brilliant. Love that OS coat...
post #85796 of 117677
Thanks - for £50 I'm very happy with the coat smile.gif
post #85797 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Thanks - for £50 I'm very happy with the coat smile.gif
Score! Where from? Direct from their webstore?
post #85798 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post

Score! Where from? Direct from their webstore?

Accent Clothing, but there are still deep discounts on their web store. I'll probably pick up more of their stuff at some point - Made in England from Italian Tweed & Scottish waxed cotton, decent construction too. Note it comes up smaller & slimmer than their size charts suggest though!
post #85799 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Accent Clothing, but there are still deep discounts on their web store. I'll probably pick up more of their stuff at some point - Made in England from Italian Tweed & Scottish waxed cotton, decent construction too. Note it comes up smaller & slimmer than their size charts suggest though!

I'm after a good blue tweed jacket, so I'll keep my eyes open. Cheers, MoK. Is yours the military jacket?
post #85800 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by volatile View Post

I'm after a good blue tweed jacket, so I'll keep my eyes open. Cheers, MoK. Is yours the military jacket?

The Norfolk (although I'd call it a half-Norfolk as it has an action back but isn't fully belted).
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread