Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5715post #85711 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:25pmpost #85712 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:27pmpost #85713 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:32pmpost #85714 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:44pmpost #85715 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by vegs
slstr, do you always have to give KoY flack? I think his fit was good, better than his recent ones, and don't think the length of the jacket was a minus. So he should be credited for that. Granted, I realize my opinion doesn't carry much weight since I'm pretty new and haven't posted any good fits. FWIW, I really enjoyed your fit.
Also, mikey, been loving your fits lately!
I don't think critizing me...I dunno twice maybe, during all the time I've been here counts as giving me flack all the time?
But really I should have just taken a better picture, pretty sure he wouldn't have commented on it then
Thanks still though
And happy birthday aflpost #85716 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:49pmpost #85717 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:51pm
AFL that is one of the subjectively best fits I've seen in my time here on SF. If I had to pick I'd say wear a slightly slouchier beanie but that is stupid personal preference.
Also I'm extremely tempted to pick up that hat and pray it fits my gigantic head.post #85718 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:52pm- AFL, happy birthday man. Fit = swooooooontastic.
- KoY's jacket looks fine, maybe just a wee bit small; but then again, KoY is a wee small guy.
- Jwoo's vulva sneaks look excellent, first time I've ever seen them look good in a fit. (Maybe the first time I've seen them in a fit here?)
- In stitches, I'm momentarily hijacking your posting style so deal wid it.post #85719 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:55pmhappy birthday afl and g tran, and mok cause i'll probably forget in 11 days.
never saw those margielas worn by someone, look really good actually, like the nylonpost #85720 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:00pmpost #85721 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Giant head crew, ASSEMBLE.
Happy Birthday AFL, great fit.post #85722 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:11pmpost #85723 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
AFL I dig that, but you really need this hat instead
A big hat is on my kop list, there's one I like for sale on sufu right now that I'll probably pick up.
silk / cashmere blend, from evergreen consignmentpost #85724 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:33pmpost #85725 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:37pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Nid de Guêpes Studio : Escape black laced hoodie 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › DLester's "Official Repository of Things That Are Awful Yet I Like... 19 minutes ago
- › Chippewa Service Boots Care Advice 22 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 22 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 29 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Buttons 'n' Threads Shirt Review 43 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding