Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5715post #85711 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:25pmpost #85712 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:27pmpost #85713 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:32pmpost #85714 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:44pmpost #85715 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:48pmQuote:Originally Posted by vegs
slstr, do you always have to give KoY flack? I think his fit was good, better than his recent ones, and don't think the length of the jacket was a minus. So he should be credited for that. Granted, I realize my opinion doesn't carry much weight since I'm pretty new and haven't posted any good fits. FWIW, I really enjoyed your fit.
Also, mikey, been loving your fits lately!
I don't think critizing me...I dunno twice maybe, during all the time I've been here counts as giving me flack all the time?
But really I should have just taken a better picture, pretty sure he wouldn't have commented on it then
Thanks still though
And happy birthday aflpost #85716 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:49pmpost #85717 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:51pm
AFL that is one of the subjectively best fits I've seen in my time here on SF. If I had to pick I'd say wear a slightly slouchier beanie but that is stupid personal preference.
Also I'm extremely tempted to pick up that hat and pray it fits my gigantic head.post #85718 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:52pm- AFL, happy birthday man. Fit = swooooooontastic.
- KoY's jacket looks fine, maybe just a wee bit small; but then again, KoY is a wee small guy.
- Jwoo's vulva sneaks look excellent, first time I've ever seen them look good in a fit. (Maybe the first time I've seen them in a fit here?)
- In stitches, I'm momentarily hijacking your posting style so deal wid it.post #85719 of 1176662/2/13 at 1:55pmhappy birthday afl and g tran, and mok cause i'll probably forget in 11 days.
never saw those margielas worn by someone, look really good actually, like the nylonpost #85720 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:00pmpost #85721 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Giant head crew, ASSEMBLE.
Happy Birthday AFL, great fit.post #85722 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:11pmpost #85723 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
AFL I dig that, but you really need this hat instead
A big hat is on my kop list, there's one I like for sale on sufu right now that I'll probably pick up.
silk / cashmere blend, from evergreen consignmentpost #85724 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:33pmpost #85725 of 1176662/2/13 at 2:37pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 4 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Isaia models 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Is this Authentic!? 9 minutes ago
- › Paul Harnden S/S15 flower print belted shorts, size M (free size),... 11 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren Made by Corneliani Tan Dress Trousers. 34x32 12 minutes ago
- › Paul Harnden S/S15 flower print SLANT shirt, size L, BNWT 12 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts