Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5704
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85547 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:08pmpost #85548 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:15pmpost #85549 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:23pmpost #85550 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:39pmpost #85551 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:43pmpost #85552 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:03pmpost #85553 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
i am one of the people who only posts the same things over and over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
no, not quite, imo. either way, be glad you look good doing it. it seems to save you a lot of aggravation.post #85554 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:13pm
First fit, super basic:
-Thrifted Cucinelli (so awesomely comfy)-shitty marshall's DKNY v-neck-zara (i think) pents
Forgot the tripod at home AND shattered my rectangular mirror today, awesome. I'm too damn lanky to get my whole self in with the bathroom mirror.
In other news, it's bloody FREEZING here. Not only is it windy enough to rip your face off outside, but my building has just decided that the concept of working central heating is an outmoded convenience
Edited by VirtruviusR - 1/31/13 at 6:35pmpost #85555 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:21pmpost #85556 of 1176661/31/13 at 5:30pmQuote:no offense but any closer on the sides and you'd look like a pencil eraser. keep it like that.Originally Posted by mike868y
I totally agree. The lady who cuts my hair doesn't seem to "get it" though. She always gives me a weird look when I tell her I want a 1 on the sides and volume on top. Maybe I'll bring a picture of macklemore or bows next time. What are people with that kind of style getting on the sides? 1 or 0? My hair also grows crazy fast which doesn't help.post #85557 of 1176661/31/13 at 6:02pm
Yeah mikey hair looks great. You've been killing it lately.
Synthese you're bad at wearing clothes
milsurp hat & m65
Docs FUCK WEARING INTERESTING CLOTHES FUCK POSTING PICS OF YOUR FITS
This purposeless post is brought to you by pho, whiskey, and lack of sleep.post #85558 of 1176661/31/13 at 7:40pmpost #85559 of 1176661/31/13 at 8:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by volatile
Not quite what I'm wearing today, but what I was wearing a few months back - I had the privilege of waxing lyrical about Baracuta!
Was a fun shoot, actually - the guy directing the day runs Jocks & Nerds magazine, and got some contributors to come down in their own clothes (no stylists involved) to show off Baracuta's stuff. There's some really well-dressed chaps in the video (I guess stills will emerge soon enough); I'm the tattooed guy.
I was watching the first video and I was trying to figure out which person was you, as I didn't actually recognize your screen name. Then I saw you and I remembered when you first joined SF and absolutely crushed WAYWT with your awesome photography. I hope to see you post fits more frequently.
Also, post 3k!post #85560 of 1176661/31/13 at 8:37pm
I'm reposting this since it took like four or five days to get approved, and was thus lost in the mix.
I've been lurking these forums for a few months, and have decided to join. I've been rebuilding my wardrobe from the ground up, coming from a lifestyle of not caring too much about what I wore.
Anyway, here's today's look. I know it's nothing too profound or edgy, but I would love some feedback.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Any One for a Scotch? 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 7 minutes ago
- › 13 Feb new wallets - BERLUTI MEGATHREAD - Wallets, card holders,... 7 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 8 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.