Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5704post #85547 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:08pmpost #85548 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:15pmpost #85549 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:23pmpost #85550 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:39pmpost #85551 of 1176661/31/13 at 3:43pmpost #85552 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:03pmpost #85553 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
i am one of the people who only posts the same things over and over Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
no, not quite, imo. either way, be glad you look good doing it. it seems to save you a lot of aggravation.post #85554 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:13pm
First fit, super basic:
-Thrifted Cucinelli (so awesomely comfy)-shitty marshall's DKNY v-neck-zara (i think) pents
Forgot the tripod at home AND shattered my rectangular mirror today, awesome. I'm too damn lanky to get my whole self in with the bathroom mirror.
In other news, it's bloody FREEZING here. Not only is it windy enough to rip your face off outside, but my building has just decided that the concept of working central heating is an outmoded convenience
Edited by VirtruviusR - 1/31/13 at 6:35pmpost #85555 of 1176661/31/13 at 4:21pmpost #85556 of 1176661/31/13 at 5:30pmQuote:no offense but any closer on the sides and you'd look like a pencil eraser. keep it like that.Originally Posted by mike868y
I totally agree. The lady who cuts my hair doesn't seem to "get it" though. She always gives me a weird look when I tell her I want a 1 on the sides and volume on top. Maybe I'll bring a picture of macklemore or bows next time. What are people with that kind of style getting on the sides? 1 or 0? My hair also grows crazy fast which doesn't help.post #85557 of 1176661/31/13 at 6:02pm
Yeah mikey hair looks great. You've been killing it lately.
Synthese you're bad at wearing clothes
milsurp hat & m65
Docs FUCK WEARING INTERESTING CLOTHES FUCK POSTING PICS OF YOUR FITS
This purposeless post is brought to you by pho, whiskey, and lack of sleep.post #85558 of 1176661/31/13 at 7:40pmpost #85559 of 1176661/31/13 at 8:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by volatile
Not quite what I'm wearing today, but what I was wearing a few months back - I had the privilege of waxing lyrical about Baracuta!
Was a fun shoot, actually - the guy directing the day runs Jocks & Nerds magazine, and got some contributors to come down in their own clothes (no stylists involved) to show off Baracuta's stuff. There's some really well-dressed chaps in the video (I guess stills will emerge soon enough); I'm the tattooed guy.
I was watching the first video and I was trying to figure out which person was you, as I didn't actually recognize your screen name. Then I saw you and I remembered when you first joined SF and absolutely crushed WAYWT with your awesome photography. I hope to see you post fits more frequently.
Also, post 3k!post #85560 of 1176661/31/13 at 8:37pm
I'm reposting this since it took like four or five days to get approved, and was thus lost in the mix.
I've been lurking these forums for a few months, and have decided to join. I've been rebuilding my wardrobe from the ground up, coming from a lifestyle of not caring too much about what I wore.
Anyway, here's today's look. I know it's nothing too profound or edgy, but I would love some feedback.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Grad School Blues 8 seconds ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 13 seconds ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 38 seconds ago
- › Boots made by Russell Moccasin Company -- experiences 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viccel.com socks 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding