Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5701post #85501 of 1176681/31/13 at 8:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85502 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:03ampost #85503 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:05amTo be fair, eliSix is not the only guy here who posts fits that all look similar/the same. But because it's a very boring aesthetic, the effect on the rest of the community is magnified and exacerbated to the nth degree.
I do think he's "trying" but... just try, like, once a week?post #85504 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:22amQuote:
I totally agree. The lady who cuts my hair doesn't seem to "get it" though. She always gives me a weird look when I tell her I want a 1 on the sides and volume on top. Maybe I'll bring a picture of macklemore or bows next time. What are people with that kind of style getting on the sides? 1 or 0? My hair also grows crazy fast which doesn't help.post #85505 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:24ampost #85506 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:26ampost #85507 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:29ampost #85508 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:31ampost #85509 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:32ampost #85510 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:33amQuote:
I like the lady a lot and its pretty cheap. She just needs more direction. I'm bad at articulating what I want. Last place I got it cut was some shitty walk in place because I needed it cleaned up for an event.
I like the short sides/long top because my head is round so this helps it look a bit longer and more slender. It's the best cut me for I've tried so far. People must rennet how terrible my hair used to be.post #85511 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:39ampost #85512 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:42ampost #85513 of 1176681/31/13 at 9:48ampost #85514 of 1176681/31/13 at 10:22amSF won't let me do thumbs right now for some reason, but some real nice fits on the last page.
@mikey, it's my understanding that EG always fits all kinds of short and boxy. AFL (I think it's AFL) has an EG jacket that fits him great, but the sleeves are noticeably too short (FWIW, he pulls it off well anyway, but IDK if it would work in all contexts). I've seen some great EG fits, I'm just not sure it would work for me.post #85515 of 1176681/31/13 at 10:24am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1452 Active Users (288 Members and 1164 Guests)
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 45 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...