Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5696
Styleforum Top Picks
(Anyway, here's my best attempt to play around with the lighting in the photo. Came out a little bit "noisy," though.)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Better shot that shows fit/drape for three piece suit:
Thanks! I think the shirt length is fine, but I can see how I might quibble about that last 1/2 to 1/4 inch depending on how I feel about it all. Overall, I really like the casual ensemble.
Regis, I remember you were on the lookout for some margiela loafers/mocs recently. You probably want leather, but they have a bunch of espadrilles on the e-boutique, and if I remember correctly the white canvas ones were only like $295 or something. Not quite mocs, but they look pretty good and very sleek.
I just returned a pair, they actually just flat out call them Espadrilles, my foot kept sliding out for some reason and the sole is not as sleek (a nice touch was making them clear though) and even my Margiela fanboism can't deny the questionable construction on those. I found a lovely pair at Laboratorio35 and a crazy nice price but they don't have any 44's so I was shit out of luck
Have you ever tried things like linen SCs, or even seersucker and all the other lightweight suiting, etc textiles out there? That's one way you could layer in hot weather and possibly switch up your look a bit. Nothing groundbreaking or novel in this, but I'm a sucker for a modern cut, well fitting linen suit/sportcoat or swanky linen trousers in some cool dusty pastel color. Just an idea.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 9 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 11 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 14 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 16 minutes ago
- › Howard Yount: Affiliate thread 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 24 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 27 minutes ago
- › ANN DEMEULEMEESTER Shearling Leather Jacket - S 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)