Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5696post #85426 of 1176681/30/13 at 4:42pmRegis, I remember you were on the lookout for some margiela loafers/mocs recently. You probably want leather, but they have a bunch of espadrilles on the e-boutique, and if I remember correctly the white canvas ones were only like $295 or something. Not quite mocs, but they look pretty good and very sleek.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #85427 of 1176681/30/13 at 4:45pmpost #85428 of 1176681/30/13 at 4:46pmNice fit Auburn. Is that some sort of cropped, sheer shirt on top of the white bd? Or is the white shirt just very, very long?
(Anyway, here's my best attempt to play around with the lighting in the photo. Came out a little bit "noisy," though.)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #85429 of 1176681/30/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
Better shot that shows fit/drape for three piece suit:post #85430 of 1176681/30/13 at 4:57pmpost #85431 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:02pmQuote:
Thanks! I think the shirt length is fine, but I can see how I might quibble about that last 1/2 to 1/4 inch depending on how I feel about it all. Overall, I really like the casual ensemble.
Great timepiece!post #85432 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:03pmpost #85433 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by Krish the Fish
Regis, I remember you were on the lookout for some margiela loafers/mocs recently. You probably want leather, but they have a bunch of espadrilles on the e-boutique, and if I remember correctly the white canvas ones were only like $295 or something. Not quite mocs, but they look pretty good and very sleek.
I just returned a pair, they actually just flat out call them Espadrilles, my foot kept sliding out for some reason and the sole is not as sleek (a nice touch was making them clear though) and even my Margiela fanboism can't deny the questionable construction on those. I found a lovely pair at Laboratorio35 and a crazy nice price but they don't have any 44's so I was shit out of luckpost #85434 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:34pmpost #85435 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:34pmpost #85436 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:37pmpost #85437 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:44pmpost #85438 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:50pmpost #85439 of 1176681/30/13 at 5:55pmQuote:
Have you ever tried things like linen SCs, or even seersucker and all the other lightweight suiting, etc textiles out there? That's one way you could layer in hot weather and possibly switch up your look a bit. Nothing groundbreaking or novel in this, but I'm a sucker for a modern cut, well fitting linen suit/sportcoat or swanky linen trousers in some cool dusty pastel color. Just an idea.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 12 minutes ago
- › Things your dumb friends post on facebook 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 17 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...