Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5690
Styleforum Top Picks
I think it is. I posted the fit on another forum and someone found it for sale online. Says 100%
edit - and now Im seriously considering selling it now that I know what its worth
i saw you post that in recent purchases and thought it was a flannel shirt lol
Bows I must also say that I really like color on you.
Looks great and the shirt, which I can only imagine is quite heavy?, is very cool.
Toasty if you were serious about more plaid shirts, look at the Kitsune Worker flannel shirts.
They should have casted you as Jack Reacher in the new movie instead of Cruise, that way they wouldn't have had to stage the scene where he goes into a random thrift store and finds a perfect fitting leather-jacket
For real for real?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great stuff Mikey, glad the dye job worked out!
I think next year I'm just going to get hakamas. These are the ice skater pants ironed and worn a bit lower. I think it turned out nicely. Wore boots out. We wear sandals inside.
Edit: Implemented some of the changes suggested.
You didn't step out with those fits Bene did you?
I feel like there are two types of disparaged posters: Caseyfud (recently)/ Snow-types and Tagutcow-types. The first category takes the criticism decently seriously, makes changes, and posts new (better) stuff. Improvement happens. People do better. The second category falls into the Tagut-trap. Rather than take the criticism seriously, they decide that, for whatever reason, the people criticizing "don't understand." Either they don't want to look like a sissy-boy, or they don't understand the monetary limitations. And then, rather than change, they keep posting fits and most of them are badly received. Partly because they're bad.
Trust me, I understand monetary limitations. All throughout Summer, I needed, but couldn't afford, a pair of khaki shorts. In fact, though Summer and Fall, most of the fits I was cobbling together were embarassments due to the fact I had outgrown most of my decent bottoms. I've managed to make some purchases recently that have helped me out immensely, and I'll be posting the resultant outfits here for your delight (the most recent one was pretty much a retread.)
What you people don't seem to realize is that every time I get dogpiled in WAYWT, an incredible show of support gets delivered to my PM inbox. Here are some of the more recent encouraging messages:
my name is kendra. i don't post much on the board cuz if those retards knew there was a gurl like me on the board theyd go apeshit loll. anyway i just want to tell u that u shouldn't let those fags get to you. i like ur sense of style and oh yeah it doesn't hurt that ur also kinda hott lol. ♥
btw heres a pic of me. i think i need to clean my mirror lol.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 44 seconds ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 minute ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 16 minutes ago
- › Leather jacket confusion 30 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 32 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 36 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)