Regis, digging those shoes. Available anywhere?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 9:34 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5644post #84646 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:40pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84647 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:46pmpost #84648 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:48pmpost #84649 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:50pmpost #84650 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:04pmpost #84651 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:06pmpost #84652 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:17pmQuote:
Tried that per my earlier example. Simply using [img][/img] tags did not seem to post the image.Quote:Originally Posted by artishard116
THE WIELISIXWT DISCUSSION AND TECH SUPPORT THREAD Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I couldn't ask in the support forum, and seeing as people in here are posting images all the time, it seemed like a pretty good place to ask.post #84653 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:18pmpost #84654 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:30pmQuote:
Looks like teger's warnings of my body dysmorphia have made him vulnerable to it himself!post #84655 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:40pmpost #84656 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
Tanner! Not sure why, but for some reason your pics just don't excite me, even though the pieces you wear should be pretty sweet in theory. For your next pic, try finding a place with better lighting or use a speedlight. The lighting should bring out the textures of the fabrics a bit better and inject some energy into the look, nameen? Peace
Yeah the lighting is shitty. The pants are khaki green and that barely shows. I'll try to find a new spot. My kitchen makes it easy to set up though. Thanks for the feedback.
its sad to hear that my rick and diorzz are losing their wonderful textures!post #84657 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:49pmTanner, If you want my scarce thumbs you need to either wait til someone (like me - i can pm you right when im about to) posts a horrible fit OR drop atleast a G on a sick camera so you can take quality shots + textures. Pro tip, if you have lame texture just zoom in on an interesting rug in black and say that its your coat or something.
I'd post moos equation but I am too lazy to find it cant find itpost #84658 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:51pmpost #84659 of 1176661/22/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Tanner, If you want my scarce thumbs you need to either wait til someone (like me - i can pm you right when im about to) posts a horrible fit OR drop atleast a G on a sick camera so you can take quality shots + textures. Pro tip, if you have lame texture just zoom in on an interesting rug in black and say that its your coat or something.
I'd post moos equation but I am too lazy to find it cant find it
Hmm ill take option A please. I'll wait til someone posts a fail and then post my shitty camera's work so that I can have internet approval. Then I'll use the g i save on the new camera to fund those light-washed Saint Laurent denimz... or those janpanese raw red dior 19s...
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1467 Active Users (351 Members and 1116 Guests)
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 52 seconds ago
- › VASS CLASSICS :OLD ENGLISH II & CHUKKA 56 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 5 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...