is this from Flight of the Conchords?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 11/10/15 at 12:52pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5640post #84586 of 1176661/21/13 at 8:55pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84587 of 1176661/21/13 at 9:02pmQuote:
If you're gonna go from ninjagothapocalypse to "large mammal" I damn well expect a snuffleupagus in there somewhere!post #84588 of 1176661/21/13 at 9:15pmpost #84589 of 1176661/21/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
To be honest, I am at a bit of a loss as to the best direction to take with the tailoring.
I'm not a tall guy, nor am I short - I am about 5'8. I'm a 32"-33" waist and really broad in the chest/shoulders. I cannot remember the numbers exactly, but my chest is about 100cm or more. I've tried shirts in size M and they're either too slim, or most of the time, too tight across the back/chest. To the point where I struggle to touch my elbows together if that makes sense. However they fit in the shirt length and sleeves. As I sit down at a desk most of the day, tightness across the body can be uncomfortable so I try to avoid that and end up buying size L shirts. And as we all know, they are too long in both the shirt and the sleeve for me.
Further to this, i'd love to be able to layer as it's plainly obvious how it transforms a fit. And I would say in many ways hides some of the issues. The reality is that I live in a warm climate and it's not always possible. I actually had dinner with my sister who just arrived home from living in London for 4 years and she was saying that she doesn't know how to dress for Australia anymore. She'd become so used to layering and the styling benefits that come from it that she was going to have to get used to simply chucking on a little top and skirt again.
m-t-m...post #84590 of 1176661/21/13 at 10:23pmpost #84591 of 1176661/21/13 at 10:24pmpost #84592 of 1176661/21/13 at 10:32pmpost #84593 of 1176661/22/13 at 12:51ampost #84594 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:09amUnrelated question - but can someone tell me why sometimes when you upload an image to SF, it will display slightly shrunken (clickable to open the gallery), vs other times itll just display in full in the post?As an example, the picture I posted earlier today was shrunk, however this new one this afternoon is not. Both are exactly the same size, both uploaded to photobucket and then to SF within the post.post #84595 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:27ampost #84596 of 1176661/22/13 at 1:39am
Sorry i'm not following. What do you mean imported earlier? Why should that matter? That was not the image I was referring to either, though it's done the same thing, loaded it in a clickable link/gallery. I was referring to the first shot of today's fit from this morning (10+ hours ago). http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/84570#post_6069124
Edit - just discovered that you can edit the properties and change the size. Though that doesn't change the fact that the uploader has shown different behaviour for different uploads when doing nothing differently. Sometimes it resizes, puts it into a link from the gallery, other times it simply displays your external hosted link from photobucket as an example.
Edited by elisiX - 1/22/13 at 1:50ampost #84597 of 1176661/22/13 at 3:37amIs there a way to add images without having to upload them to SF gallery first?
That is, simply using IMG tags? As it does not seem to work when I attempt to use them.
I've read the FAQ etc to see if there is something I'm missing.post #84598 of 1176661/22/13 at 4:37ampost #84599 of 1176661/22/13 at 4:47am
The above happens when I do that. And this is just a generic image from Google.
Apologies for asking this in here - but it seems the support sub-forum is locked and i'm unable to post a new topic.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Why blend in 2% of polyester? 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 25 minutes ago
- › The Anderson & Sheppard Expatriates Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 34 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 38 minutes ago
- › Shanghai Tailors: Midrange 45 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 52 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories