Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5640
Styleforum Top Picks
Flows that glow like phosphorous
Poppin' off the top of this esophagus
Rockin' this metropolis
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal
Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?
Did Steve tell you that, perchance?
is this from Flight of the Conchords?
If you're gonna go from ninjagothapocalypse to "large mammal" I damn well expect a snuffleupagus in there somewhere!
To be honest, I am at a bit of a loss as to the best direction to take with the tailoring.
I'm not a tall guy, nor am I short - I am about 5'8. I'm a 32"-33" waist and really broad in the chest/shoulders. I cannot remember the numbers exactly, but my chest is about 100cm or more. I've tried shirts in size M and they're either too slim, or most of the time, too tight across the back/chest. To the point where I struggle to touch my elbows together if that makes sense. However they fit in the shirt length and sleeves. As I sit down at a desk most of the day, tightness across the body can be uncomfortable so I try to avoid that and end up buying size L shirts. And as we all know, they are too long in both the shirt and the sleeve for me.
Further to this, i'd love to be able to layer as it's plainly obvious how it transforms a fit. And I would say in many ways hides some of the issues. The reality is that I live in a warm climate and it's not always possible. I actually had dinner with my sister who just arrived home from living in London for 4 years and she was saying that she doesn't know how to dress for Australia anymore. She'd become so used to layering and the styling benefits that come from it that she was going to have to get used to simply chucking on a little top and skirt again.
Sorry i'm not following. What do you mean imported earlier? Why should that matter? That was not the image I was referring to either, though it's done the same thing, loaded it in a clickable link/gallery. I was referring to the first shot of today's fit from this morning (10+ hours ago). http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/84570#post_6069124
Edit - just discovered that you can edit the properties and change the size. Though that doesn't change the fact that the uploader has shown different behaviour for different uploads when doing nothing differently. Sometimes it resizes, puts it into a link from the gallery, other times it simply displays your external hosted link from photobucket as an example.
Edited by elisiX - 1/22/13 at 1:50am
That is, simply using IMG tags? As it does not seem to work when I attempt to use them.
I've read the FAQ etc to see if there is something I'm missing.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 18 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 3 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...