I like OL shirts but in this context it seems out of place.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5634
Styleforum Top Picks
it was just a joak.
no, not always, that is why i used both adjectives, not just one.
lol, it was more of a twighlight v other types of vampires comment. it was a regrettable joak.
Nothing there to secure them, but they can be wrapped around the cuff if you lace it through the cuff holes a certain way. There's a stock image on Blackbird of this that explains it a lot better than my awkwardly worded explanation. If you choose to leave the laces hanging, closing doors becomes a much more exciting activity.
Benes: This image more accurately shows the color of the shirt; quite a bit darker than how it showed up in mine.
I briefly owned the coat in a 50, but the arms were really slim and there was barely any extra room in the chest. I've got narrow shoulders for my frame, so it's rare to find something that fits dead-on in the shoulders and isn't too tight in the chest.
tween, you know the only reason your fits work is because you're really really ridiculously good looking. Otherwise you'd just be a wannabe eccentric, perverted, and sexually deviant screenwriter, director, actor, comedian, author, playwright, and musician. Woody meets Zoolander?
ahaha i really don't know how to respond to this. thank you but I promise you I'm not really really ridiculously good looking in real life, and I'm sure to some passers by I probably seem like those things. but I'm ok with that.
I'm not sure why my style works (at least to some people) but I'm glad it does
You always put a sad face like you think I take myself seriously and am going to be offended lol. Or to suggest pity like I can't help it? I don't know man but everything is gonna be alright, don't be sad.
i put on a sad face because it makes me sad whenever anyone looks like gay pirate
I just wanted to throw out the vibe I got from it in case any of it ended up being useful to you. I know for me personally I get a lot of feedback and then I have to parse what works for me (which changes over time) because a lot of people have certain expectations of what the optimal fit would be. And if my ideal is different then its not very helpful. My instinct would be to wear an equally muted color and keep something fairly monochrome. It's like when I went to the tailor yesterday and he asked me if I wanted my yohji pants slimmed!
Point being, I was just throwing stuff out there because perhaps it might give you a perspective that makes you go hmmm he is on to something. If not then no worries. Just a difference of taste!
@mellow, looks good sans tuck. Might need some hemming on the pants though? Seems like over stacking.
Edited in a....prototype just for you Brizzle. But yeah that's a pretty accurate criticism
Hahaha, let me have my fun!
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Mexico City Suggestions 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)