Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/25/16 at 12:11pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5633post #84481 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:10pmpost #84482 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:11pmpost #84483 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:20pmpost #84484 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:22pmAPKs fit was aight. Coat is cool, if a little loose at the shoulders. It seems to hang off the shoulders in a way 90s suits were worn. Its not bad but I think it would have more visual impact if it was tighter. It might also just be because its unbuttoned + hands in pocket.
I don't like the shirt though. Definitely too long and too bright for how tame everything else is. Looks like an Express shirt I own
Can't really make out much about the pants but they seem fine.
Nothing bad, but nothing interesting aside from the coat. I think a better picture would probably do the fit justice (and a diff shirt/adjusted length atleast).post #84485 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #84486 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
Eh? The colors are good; I'm not sure tame is the right word, either. I just want to know more about that coat -- I think I see some cloth buttons on there, but I'm not sure.
EDIT: nvm, severish got it.post #84487 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:27pmpost #84488 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:28pmpost #84489 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:28pm
it was just a joak.Quote:
no, not always, that is why i used both adjectives, not just one.Quote:
lol, it was more of a twighlight v other types of vampires comment. it was a regrettable joak.post #84490 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:43pmQuote:
Nothing there to secure them, but they can be wrapped around the cuff if you lace it through the cuff holes a certain way. There's a stock image on Blackbird of this that explains it a lot better than my awkwardly worded explanation. If you choose to leave the laces hanging, closing doors becomes a much more exciting activity.
Benes: This image more accurately shows the color of the shirt; quite a bit darker than how it showed up in mine.
I briefly owned the coat in a 50, but the arms were really slim and there was barely any extra room in the chest. I've got narrow shoulders for my frame, so it's rare to find something that fits dead-on in the shoulders and isn't too tight in the chest.post #84491 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:51pmpost #84492 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
tween, you know the only reason your fits work is because you're really really ridiculously good looking. Otherwise you'd just be a wannabe eccentric, perverted, and sexually deviant screenwriter, director, actor, comedian, author, playwright, and musician. Woody meets Zoolander?
ahaha i really don't know how to respond to this. thank you but I promise you I'm not really really ridiculously good looking in real life, and I'm sure to some passers by I probably seem like those things. but I'm ok with that.
I'm not sure why my style works (at least to some people) but I'm glad it doespost #84493 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:53pmpost #84494 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:54pmpost #84495 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:56pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Huge list of vintage/niche fragrance for sale. If you're into... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Thrift Thread Maker Label Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Standard & Strange - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 19 minutes ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 33 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 36 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding