Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5633post #84481 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:10pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84482 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:11pmpost #84483 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:20pmpost #84484 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:22pmAPKs fit was aight. Coat is cool, if a little loose at the shoulders. It seems to hang off the shoulders in a way 90s suits were worn. Its not bad but I think it would have more visual impact if it was tighter. It might also just be because its unbuttoned + hands in pocket.
I don't like the shirt though. Definitely too long and too bright for how tame everything else is. Looks like an Express shirt I own
Can't really make out much about the pants but they seem fine.
Nothing bad, but nothing interesting aside from the coat. I think a better picture would probably do the fit justice (and a diff shirt/adjusted length atleast).post #84485 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:24pmpost #84486 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:25pmQuote:
Eh? The colors are good; I'm not sure tame is the right word, either. I just want to know more about that coat -- I think I see some cloth buttons on there, but I'm not sure.
EDIT: nvm, severish got it.post #84487 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:27pmpost #84488 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:28pmpost #84489 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:28pm
it was just a joak.Quote:
no, not always, that is why i used both adjectives, not just one.Quote:
lol, it was more of a twighlight v other types of vampires comment. it was a regrettable joak.post #84490 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:43pmQuote:
Nothing there to secure them, but they can be wrapped around the cuff if you lace it through the cuff holes a certain way. There's a stock image on Blackbird of this that explains it a lot better than my awkwardly worded explanation. If you choose to leave the laces hanging, closing doors becomes a much more exciting activity.
Benes: This image more accurately shows the color of the shirt; quite a bit darker than how it showed up in mine.
I briefly owned the coat in a 50, but the arms were really slim and there was barely any extra room in the chest. I've got narrow shoulders for my frame, so it's rare to find something that fits dead-on in the shoulders and isn't too tight in the chest.post #84491 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:51pmpost #84492 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by nahneun
tween, you know the only reason your fits work is because you're really really ridiculously good looking. Otherwise you'd just be a wannabe eccentric, perverted, and sexually deviant screenwriter, director, actor, comedian, author, playwright, and musician. Woody meets Zoolander?
ahaha i really don't know how to respond to this. thank you but I promise you I'm not really really ridiculously good looking in real life, and I'm sure to some passers by I probably seem like those things. but I'm ok with that.
I'm not sure why my style works (at least to some people) but I'm glad it doespost #84493 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:53pmpost #84494 of 1176661/20/13 at 4:54pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Bourbon. 6 minutes ago
- › White windowpane sport coat - Linen-cotton opinion 7 minutes ago
- › My New J. Gilbert NST Aldens 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...