But as far as the t shirt, is it ok? am I just obsessing over nothing? thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Jeffrey George
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5607
Styleforum Top Picks
Everyone's favorite pair of shoes again today. My left leg was riding up in the RHS image because of the angle/lean I had to pull to take the shot.
I have arranged to meet with a tailor to look at a few of my shirts. Happy to have them adjusted to fit correctly. It's just important that the fit is still comfortable (not too slim).
were you wearing this when it was 45 the other day?
It's hard to see in the picture since it's so dark, but that's the super elusive and mad oversized Author Cardigan isn't it? I cry a tear every time I see it posted as I could never find one in size 3
As bad ass as it is, I must say, that SS seems out of place in that fit. Cardigan says elegance, boots say rugged.
No? First time I've put together this combination. Regardless, the outside temperature means nothing to me.
Home is air-conditioned. Car is air-conditioned. Office is fucken freezing cold air-conditioned.
Still, it's much too warm generally to be laying as much as everyone here does (which pulls together most of the looks).
I'm interested to see SF in the summertime. Must be pretty quiet with t's and shorts for 3 months straight.
Are you serious? Again, you are assuming too much. Who says I was going to do it between your posts?
I commented about seeing the summer time fits, which in my mind said, a good idea would be to go back and check.
However you piped up, trying to be a smart ass, and stated the obvious. I called you on it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 24 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 38 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoo Porn Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw