But as far as the t shirt, is it ok? am I just obsessing over nothing? thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Edited on 5/31/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Edited on 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5607
Everyone's favorite pair of shoes again today. My left leg was riding up in the RHS image because of the angle/lean I had to pull to take the shot.
I have arranged to meet with a tailor to look at a few of my shirts. Happy to have them adjusted to fit correctly. It's just important that the fit is still comfortable (not too slim).
were you wearing this when it was 45 the other day?
It's hard to see in the picture since it's so dark, but that's the super elusive and mad oversized Author Cardigan isn't it? I cry a tear every time I see it posted as I could never find one in size 3
As bad ass as it is, I must say, that SS seems out of place in that fit. Cardigan says elegance, boots say rugged.
No? First time I've put together this combination. Regardless, the outside temperature means nothing to me.
Home is air-conditioned. Car is air-conditioned. Office is fucken freezing cold air-conditioned.
Still, it's much too warm generally to be laying as much as everyone here does (which pulls together most of the looks).
I'm interested to see SF in the summertime. Must be pretty quiet with t's and shorts for 3 months straight.
Are you serious? Again, you are assuming too much. Who says I was going to do it between your posts?
I commented about seeing the summer time fits, which in my mind said, a good idea would be to go back and check.
However you piped up, trying to be a smart ass, and stated the obvious. I called you on it.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Hickey Freeman - Made to measure 6 minutes ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 6 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Post your photography skills! (self-gloss) 7 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › To Boot New York Men's Sawyer Boot,Parma Doc Teak 432,9.5 M US by baronbvp
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Outerwear) by alyssaw
- › What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12 by skehoe