Everything is old news, except the sweater which was a gift from a friend. Hand knit, 50 wool / 50 alpaca.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5602
Styleforum Top Picks
AFL looks good minus the boots, which is a big minus.
I like what fuuma adds. Lots of knowledge there, although your critics on synths fit are too rule adhering imo. (i pmd you about peir wu)
speaking of, every time I look at my jeans they look to me like they need a taper. I'm already at a 7" hem, so I can't tell if I've just been browsing WAYWT too much (actually not possible, for all you noobs and lurkers out there: browsing/posting in WAYWT is the best thing for you) or if they actually need a taper.
Hard to tell what looks best, but the most flattering hem width usually depends on your build, footwear choice and cut of the pants / jeans.
Since you're not a big guy (my guess) and you like your denim to stack a bit, you could def try to go slightly under 7" on jeans. Since the bunching fabric adds extra width at the hem, you can have them a bit more narrow at the bottom than non-stacking pants.
not exhaustive, but
casey, you definitely could do with bringing the hem width down a bit. I believe we're fairly similar in build and I don't have a single pair of denim > 6.5". Narrowing it should stop the weird puddling and let it stack a bit better
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 10 minutes ago
- › Which outfit would be best here? 10 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 17 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 26 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)