Everything is old news, except the sweater which was a gift from a friend. Hand knit, 50 wool / 50 alpaca.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5602post #84016 of 1176681/14/13 at 6:50am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #84017 of 1176681/14/13 at 7:23amMasterclasster, yes the buttons don t look good together and you should talk to steveoffice about footwear!
AFL looks good minus the boots, which is a big minus.
I like what fuuma adds. Lots of knowledge there, although your critics on synths fit are too rule adhering imo. (i pmd you about peir wu)post #84018 of 1176681/14/13 at 7:41ampost #84019 of 1176681/14/13 at 8:03ampost #84020 of 1176681/14/13 at 8:26ampost #84021 of 1176681/14/13 at 9:08ampost #84022 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:10ampost #84023 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:15ampost #84024 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:24ampost #84025 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:37ampost #84026 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:47ampost #84027 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:50amQuote:Originally Posted by caseyfud
speaking of, every time I look at my jeans they look to me like they need a taper. I'm already at a 7" hem, so I can't tell if I've just been browsing WAYWT too much (actually not possible, for all you noobs and lurkers out there: browsing/posting in WAYWT is the best thing for you) or if they actually need a taper.
Hard to tell what looks best, but the most flattering hem width usually depends on your build, footwear choice and cut of the pants / jeans.
Since you're not a big guy (my guess) and you like your denim to stack a bit, you could def try to go slightly under 7" on jeans. Since the bunching fabric adds extra width at the hem, you can have them a bit more narrow at the bottom than non-stacking pants.post #84028 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:52am
not exhaustive, but
http://harajuju.net/Forum-Haralooks?filterxt_uid=31post #84029 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:54ampost #84030 of 1176681/14/13 at 10:58am
casey, you definitely could do with bringing the hem width down a bit. I believe we're fairly similar in build and I don't have a single pair of denim > 6.5". Narrowing it should stop the weird puddling and let it stack a bit better
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 16 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 50 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...