Yeah I have a few lying around under my bed somewhere - lemme go grab one.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5595post #83911 of 1176681/13/13 at 8:32am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83912 of 1176681/13/13 at 8:41amQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
Wore this shirt for the first time today and its a heavy cloth (being corduroy), so it looks a little boxy. Should soften a little with a few more wears and drape more. At least I hope so.
Also left the house with a bigger than ideal watch on so when it was getting a little cold, doing the cuff up didn't work resulting in a heavily stacked sleeve. Wore the sleeves rolled up for the most part though. No pics though. Regardless, the sleeves are a little too long but fit is perfect in the shoulders and body (common issue for me).
Fit is supposed to be a little more relaxed I think, so I wore these looser fitting jeans. My Acne Max's were slightly too slim for this relaxed fit shirt.
Sorry couldn't work out how to get the second image into a spoiler tag.
you post the same stuff every time:
too long buttondown
cheap looking slim jeans
some ugly shoes
those are like the worst grensons everpost #83913 of 1176681/13/13 at 9:04ampost #83914 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:07ampost #83915 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:12amYou are an astute man. I feel the same way on both those points. The boot issue doesn't bother me enough yet to get new boots, I have a pair in mind that I want. Waiting for the price to get where I want it. Lace up military boot style. They were fine when I got them but I guess the wear has widened them.
Was looking at these too. I am not very discerning when it comes to sidezips. All black SZ look about the same to me. So it pretty much comes down to $$/durability ratio.
As for the leather. Do you know any that have a good body taper but are not equally tight on the shoulder. These are 18.5 and itd be nice if they were 19 instead with a 17,5-18 waist. I'll TOJ it one day I am sure but right now the only new pic ups I want are yohji friendly spring itemspost #83916 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:33ampost #83917 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:34ampost #83918 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:37ampost #83919 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:42ampost #83920 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:42ampost #83921 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:51amQuote:
Fair point - I think there's more contrast in real life (the shirt's got a small dot print that helps) but lighter would be better.Quote:Originally Posted by Synthese
MOK, I have to say, I love what you've been putting together recently. The silhouettes are sharper, the colors are more agreeable, and I always get a kick out of your photographs. I would probably raid your coat closet if I could, and since I'm only about four hours north of you by train and it's supposed to be getting cold, I guess it's a possibility. Especially since we now know where you hang out. I think I agree with Ben about this one, though; a lighter denim shirt would go nicely, and a sweater would look good under the jacket (cream aran?).
Cheers - It started snowing minutes after I took the photos. I've got a lighterweight cream Inverallan cardigan that should work. Today was the coat's first outing and I wanted to judge how warm it was as it was.
Four hours on a good train service puts you within spitting distance of the sacred ground that is The Hawthorns, or are you more easterly?post #83922 of 1176681/13/13 at 10:54ampost #83923 of 1176681/13/13 at 11:04ampost #83924 of 1176681/13/13 at 11:11am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1261 Active Users (242 Members and 1019 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 25 seconds ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots style# 8111 -- size 11.5D -- near new 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 10 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 11 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan