And I'm happy to see a number of those fits include a piece from Suspension Point .
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5594post #83896 of 1176681/12/13 at 10:37pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83897 of 1176681/12/13 at 11:01pmpost #83898 of 1176681/12/13 at 11:28pmpost #83899 of 1176681/12/13 at 11:53pmpost #83900 of 1176681/12/13 at 11:58pmpost #83901 of 1176681/13/13 at 12:48ampost #83902 of 1176681/13/13 at 4:09ampost #83903 of 1176681/13/13 at 5:32am
Wore this shirt for the first time today and its a heavy cloth (being corduroy), so it looks a little boxy. Should soften a little with a few more wears and drape more. At least I hope so.
Also left the house with a bigger than ideal watch on so when it was getting a little cold, doing the cuff up didn't work resulting in a heavily stacked sleeve. Wore the sleeves rolled up for the most part though. No pics though. Regardless, the sleeves are a little too long but fit is perfect in the shoulders and body (common issue for me).
Fit is supposed to be a little more relaxed I think, so I wore these looser fitting jeans. My Acne Max's were slightly too slim for this relaxed fit shirt.
Sorry couldn't work out how to get the second image into a spoiler tag.
Edited by elisiX - 1/13/13 at 5:47ampost #83904 of 1176681/13/13 at 6:37amQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
acronyms (Click to show)TOJ
This is the rare guy you see at a bar, and he enrages you with his presence without even exchanging words - you notice he is wearing a leather jacket, you're wearing a leather jacket. He's wearing some beat-up Levi's, you're also wearing beat-up Levi's. His boots seem nondescript and have no fancy decoration, your boots are the latest J. Crew, and you shined them up just for tonight. Yet.... you are fully aware that his clothes fit fucking perfectly and you'll never come close. You were spending the past 3 weeks talking to this girl you came with tonight, but not committing, so that you could keep your options open. Within 5 minutes, your girl is on the way back from the bathroom and in passing, strikes up a conversation with this guy about his style. They leave, and you pay their tab.post #83905 of 1176681/13/13 at 6:47ampost #83906 of 1176681/13/13 at 7:04ampost #83907 of 1176681/13/13 at 7:11ampost #83908 of 1176681/13/13 at 7:49ampost #83909 of 1176681/13/13 at 7:52ampost #83910 of 1176681/13/13 at 8:14amDamn, thanks Drew.
MOK, I have to say, I love what you've been putting together recently. The silhouettes are sharper, the colors are more agreeable, and I always get a kick out of your photographs. I would probably raid your coat closet if I could, and since I'm only about four hours north of you by train and it's supposed to be getting cold, I guess it's a possibility. Especially since we now know where you hang out. I think I agree with Ben about this one, though; a lighter denim shirt would go nicely, and a sweater would look good under the jacket (cream aran?).
CDH I like your pants (surprise surprise) and I like brown with olive green, but I think you should have gone with a brown sheepskin jacket. You know, if you have one lying around.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › TyCooN's Official Boxing Thread 2 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 42 seconds ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...