Looks great Nil
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5593
Styleforum Top Picks
Stitches, I think that bag is cool, but I like canvas and leather aviator crap.
Brands (Click to show)
Same pants. I would wear these boots a lot more if I had more that went with them. Maybe I should get on that. Colors came out weird again, but since everything is pretty much black and grey, it probably looks better like this anyway.
The blazer is very clever. It's linen with some sort of wool backing that I don't understand, but when the wool felts up, the linen gets wrinkly. Basically, I just took it and stretched out the length as much as I could, and now it's more like a short coat than a blazer. I'll probably wear it a lot this spring.
first off, great fit.
thanks for answering my bag question, i was hoping someone would. i liked it a lot, but for $400 i was not going to grab it. maybe for a hundo.
sorry to bother, but since you seem to be the king of links this weekend, and i know nothing about bags, or where to get them, and kind of need 1 good bag, something a decent size but not gigantor, could you provide me some options? PM if you dont want to do so here.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i know ive said this already, but i think this look is so much better for you its not even funny.
NOT SO!!! I LIKED MOOS CARDI!!!!
if i could look like gosling, i sure as hell would go for a gosling look.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Polo shirt underneath a v neck
plaid button down collar shirt in its place and you have a solid fit.
not for any good reason, just posting whatever I was wearing. Off to a friends house party. H&M black v-neck (do I get slut points?), new indigo MiI 19cm's (stacks need to settle, I know, may hem eventually), and Paladium black boots... nothin' fancy
closeups (Click to show)
Yeah I do have narrow shoulders. Thanks anyway. Will try this.
t-shirt has no shape and it's too long so bunching up. jeans are meh, but I think passable for now. shoes... well IMO if you're like Parker (ie 45 year old designer mixing casual suits with chucks) then it's a go, or if you're a poor 12 year old skater punk then again, fine, but if you're a college kid you just look like you haven't upgraded anything since highschool. For my money, shoes are the best place to start to improve a look so get something nicer and toss in a nice sweater if you have to to cover up the t-shirt.
what's that supposed to mean? (0)
Thanks for the feedback. After comparing with your fit, I can see that the fit of my t-shirt is horrible. I think I will start with sweater first, then the shoes. What are some good basic brands for sweater to start out? I have been lurking for months, but still no clue.
Also, do you guys mind sharing some more example pics of well fitted t-shirt?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 47 seconds ago
- › BNIB Buttero Sneakers sz 41EU 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Buttero - Tanino Low (41) 4 minutes ago
- › Streetwear & Denim Travel Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › $770 Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Scarf NWT 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 17 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...