Looks great Nil
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/11/15 at 9:33am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5593post #83881 of 1176681/12/13 at 4:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83882 of 1176681/12/13 at 4:24pmpost #83883 of 1176681/12/13 at 4:33pmpost #83884 of 1176681/12/13 at 5:03pmpost #83885 of 1176681/12/13 at 5:05pmpost #83886 of 1176681/12/13 at 6:13pmpost #83887 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by Synthese
Stitches, I think that bag is cool, but I like canvas and leather aviator crap.
Brands (Click to show)
Same pants. I would wear these boots a lot more if I had more that went with them. Maybe I should get on that. Colors came out weird again, but since everything is pretty much black and grey, it probably looks better like this anyway.
The blazer is very clever. It's linen with some sort of wool backing that I don't understand, but when the wool felts up, the linen gets wrinkly. Basically, I just took it and stretched out the length as much as I could, and now it's more like a short coat than a blazer. I'll probably wear it a lot this spring.
first off, great fit.
thanks for answering my bag question, i was hoping someone would. i liked it a lot, but for $400 i was not going to grab it. maybe for a hundo.
sorry to bother, but since you seem to be the king of links this weekend, and i know nothing about bags, or where to get them, and kind of need 1 good bag, something a decent size but not gigantor, could you provide me some options? PM if you dont want to do so here.
thanks.Quote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i know ive said this already, but i think this look is so much better for you its not even funny.Quote:
NOT SO!!! I LIKED MOOS CARDI!!!!
if i could look like gosling, i sure as hell would go for a gosling look.post #83888 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:06pmpost #83889 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:06pmpost #83890 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:34pmpost #83891 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:40pmpost #83892 of 1176681/12/13 at 7:45pmQuote:t-shirt has no shape and it's too long so bunching up. jeans are meh, but I think passable for now. shoes... well IMO if you're like Parker (ie 45 year old designer mixing casual suits with chucks) then it's a go, or if you're a poor 12 year old skater punk then again, fine, but if you're a college kid you just look like you haven't upgraded anything since highschool. For my money, shoes are the best place to start to improve a look so get something nicer and toss in a nice sweater if you have to to cover up the t-shirt.Quote:Thanks. I don't post brands or prices or anything because most of my stuff isn't typical SF approved brands and stuff but I've tried to develop the ability to pull lowly items together in a higher end sort of way. Ie the pants were $25 from Club Monaco about 3-4 years ago. I try to select my stuff carefully.Quote:polo+v-neck, really that bad? alright, duly noted. I have some ocbd's and flannels they just sometimes get all bunched up under thin slim sweaters. Anyway, thanks for the feedbackOriginally Posted by Suicmez
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show) Polo shirt underneath a v neck
plaid button down collar shirt in its place and you have a solid fit.
not for any good reason, just posting whatever I was wearing. Off to a friends house party. H&M black v-neck (do I get slut points?), new indigo MiI 19cm's (stacks need to settle, I know, may hem eventually), and Paladium black boots... nothin' fancy
closeups (Click to show)post #83893 of 1176681/12/13 at 8:51pmpost #83894 of 1176681/12/13 at 8:54pmpost #83895 of 1176681/12/13 at 9:40pmQuote:
Yeah I do have narrow shoulders. Thanks anyway. Will try this.Quote:Originally Posted by Master-Classter
t-shirt has no shape and it's too long so bunching up. jeans are meh, but I think passable for now. shoes... well IMO if you're like Parker (ie 45 year old designer mixing casual suits with chucks) then it's a go, or if you're a poor 12 year old skater punk then again, fine, but if you're a college kid you just look like you haven't upgraded anything since highschool. For my money, shoes are the best place to start to improve a look so get something nicer and toss in a nice sweater if you have to to cover up the t-shirt.
what's that supposed to mean? (0)
Thanks for the feedback. After comparing with your fit, I can see that the fit of my t-shirt is horrible. I think I will start with sweater first, then the shoes. What are some good basic brands for sweater to start out? I have been lurking for months, but still no clue.
Also, do you guys mind sharing some more example pics of well fitted t-shirt?
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 27 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 30 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...