your fits look good man, but I think you need a smaller wallet
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5578post #83656 of 1176661/10/13 at 8:59am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83657 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:11ampost #83658 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:15ampost #83659 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83660 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83661 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:22ampost #83662 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:23amQuote:
I agree. This one's old as fuck, as well.
You got it easy in the states as you don't fuck around with coins. I'd only use a wallet for bills and cards if we didn't have 2€, 1€ and 50c coins. Wallet swollens quickly. And I also carry around a lot of unnecessary cards.post #83663 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:27ampost #83664 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:29am
synth, do you have any other lace-up boots that are not as slim/high?
it's a cool fit, but with the top being both long and big, the pants tucked into the very slim pair of boots just makes the bottom look so tiny in comparison to the top
something like the black/grey w+h&dayton service boots would be nice
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/10/13 at 9:41ampost #83665 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:36ampost #83666 of 1176661/10/13 at 9:55amBest Synth fit in a while IMO, maybe even ever.
When you consider that the jacket is meant to be a little raw and unpolished, the drapey shirts make sense here. A sort of nomad pilot.
Cargo pants look awesome with the boots; one of the few times I've actually seen cargo pants look good, ever.post #83667 of 1176661/10/13 at 10:10ampost #83668 of 1176661/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
They fit TTS.
My waist where I wear trousers (not sagged jeans) measures 34" and I bought a size 34. Got them hemmed to a slight break when wearing lo top shoes.They fit perfect at that time but unfortunately, my legs have grown from lifting weights so I might have to reorder a new pair one size up. Maybe they'll turn up on B&S in a while.
Other than that, I'm super happy with them.post #83669 of 1176661/10/13 at 10:24am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 22 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 28 seconds ago
- › Crockett and Jones for Brooks Brothers Cordovan Boots and Shoes 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?