conceptionist, those toj trousers are ace (well everything is but anyway), how did you size em?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5578post #83656 of 1176681/10/13 at 6:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83657 of 1176681/10/13 at 8:06ampost #83658 of 1176681/10/13 at 8:59ampost #83659 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:11ampost #83660 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:15ampost #83661 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83662 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83663 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:22ampost #83664 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:23amQuote:
I agree. This one's old as fuck, as well.
You got it easy in the states as you don't fuck around with coins. I'd only use a wallet for bills and cards if we didn't have 2€, 1€ and 50c coins. Wallet swollens quickly. And I also carry around a lot of unnecessary cards.post #83665 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:27ampost #83666 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:29am
synth, do you have any other lace-up boots that are not as slim/high?
it's a cool fit, but with the top being both long and big, the pants tucked into the very slim pair of boots just makes the bottom look so tiny in comparison to the top
something like the black/grey w+h&dayton service boots would be nice
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/10/13 at 9:41ampost #83667 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:36ampost #83668 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:55amBest Synth fit in a while IMO, maybe even ever.
When you consider that the jacket is meant to be a little raw and unpolished, the drapey shirts make sense here. A sort of nomad pilot.
Cargo pants look awesome with the boots; one of the few times I've actually seen cargo pants look good, ever.post #83669 of 1176681/10/13 at 10:10ampost #83670 of 1176681/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
They fit TTS.
My waist where I wear trousers (not sagged jeans) measures 34" and I bought a size 34. Got them hemmed to a slight break when wearing lo top shoes.They fit perfect at that time but unfortunately, my legs have grown from lifting weights so I might have to reorder a new pair one size up. Maybe they'll turn up on B&S in a while.
Other than that, I'm super happy with them.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The Walking Dead (AMC) 1 minute ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Mariano Rubinacci Mens Slippers Shoes Belgian Style Loafers... 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 16 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...