conceptionist, those toj trousers are ace (well everything is but anyway), how did you size em?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5578
Styleforum Top Picks
I agree. This one's old as fuck, as well.
You got it easy in the states as you don't fuck around with coins. I'd only use a wallet for bills and cards if we didn't have 2€, 1€ and 50c coins. Wallet swollens quickly. And I also carry around a lot of unnecessary cards.
synth, do you have any other lace-up boots that are not as slim/high?
it's a cool fit, but with the top being both long and big, the pants tucked into the very slim pair of boots just makes the bottom look so tiny in comparison to the top
something like the black/grey w+h&dayton service boots would be nice
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/10/13 at 9:41am
When you consider that the jacket is meant to be a little raw and unpolished, the drapey shirts make sense here. A sort of nomad pilot.
Cargo pants look awesome with the boots; one of the few times I've actually seen cargo pants look good, ever.
They fit TTS.
My waist where I wear trousers (not sagged jeans) measures 34" and I bought a size 34. Got them hemmed to a slight break when wearing lo top shoes.They fit perfect at that time but unfortunately, my legs have grown from lifting weights so I might have to reorder a new pair one size up. Maybe they'll turn up on B&S in a while.
Other than that, I'm super happy with them.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 seconds ago
- › Unbranded denim jacket- size medium 20 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 33 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 35 seconds ago
- › Sebago Lighthouse moc-toe boots. deck/boat shoe- US10 48 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 54 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)