conceptionist, those toj trousers are ace (well everything is but anyway), how did you size em?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 8/5/15 at 11:44am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5578post #83656 of 1176681/10/13 at 6:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83657 of 1176681/10/13 at 8:06ampost #83658 of 1176681/10/13 at 8:59ampost #83659 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:11ampost #83660 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:15ampost #83661 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83662 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:18ampost #83663 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:22ampost #83664 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:23amQuote:
I agree. This one's old as fuck, as well.
You got it easy in the states as you don't fuck around with coins. I'd only use a wallet for bills and cards if we didn't have 2€, 1€ and 50c coins. Wallet swollens quickly. And I also carry around a lot of unnecessary cards.post #83665 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:27ampost #83666 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:29am
synth, do you have any other lace-up boots that are not as slim/high?
it's a cool fit, but with the top being both long and big, the pants tucked into the very slim pair of boots just makes the bottom look so tiny in comparison to the top
something like the black/grey w+h&dayton service boots would be nice
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/10/13 at 9:41ampost #83667 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:36ampost #83668 of 1176681/10/13 at 9:55amBest Synth fit in a while IMO, maybe even ever.
When you consider that the jacket is meant to be a little raw and unpolished, the drapey shirts make sense here. A sort of nomad pilot.
Cargo pants look awesome with the boots; one of the few times I've actually seen cargo pants look good, ever.post #83669 of 1176681/10/13 at 10:10ampost #83670 of 1176681/10/13 at 10:18amQuote:
They fit TTS.
My waist where I wear trousers (not sagged jeans) measures 34" and I bought a size 34. Got them hemmed to a slight break when wearing lo top shoes.They fit perfect at that time but unfortunately, my legs have grown from lifting weights so I might have to reorder a new pair one size up. Maybe they'll turn up on B&S in a while.
Other than that, I'm super happy with them.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Why wear a wrist watch when you could easily consult your phone for... 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider Common Ivy striped bomber sz 5 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 12 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015