Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5577post #83641 of 1176681/9/13 at 9:48pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83642 of 1176681/9/13 at 10:14pmpost #83643 of 1176681/9/13 at 10:39pmpost #83644 of 1176681/9/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Well then, I believe the Snake is in.post #83645 of 1176681/9/13 at 11:00pmpost #83646 of 1176681/9/13 at 11:11pmpost #83647 of 1176681/10/13 at 12:10ampost #83648 of 1176681/10/13 at 1:16ampost #83649 of 1176681/10/13 at 1:22ampost #83650 of 1176681/10/13 at 2:58ampost #83651 of 1176681/10/13 at 4:16ampost #83652 of 1176681/10/13 at 4:45amQuote:Thanks Steve O! The bag is pretty neat. It's a spongy material coated in polyurethane to give it a rubbery effect. It's really matte, which is nice. Almost a caricature of a bag hah!Quote:
Would have been eerie if you wore your ss knit in the first picQuote:
I've gotten some really nice compliments like, "you dress very well" and "you're more into runway stuff"
It's great because they don't recognize the brands (and I don't tell them about cost) but they can recognize a nice outfit on the whole. It's totally unbiased.
Same thing as the office, people will point out quirks in my outfit. Some girl pointed out that my zipper was weird (plokhov has a asym zip on the crotch) which I then teased her about looking at my crotch. ...can't do that in the workplace haha!
Re pant tuck. The pants have buttons on the side so that's why they stick out. Also I don't really like to tuck jeans into sneakers, I just let it stack.post #83653 of 1176681/10/13 at 5:01am2 guys from my new class noticed that i was into designer stuff.
i kinda became friends with them, told them about thecorner etc. because they always asked were i got stuff from.
one of them bought a j.w. anderson sweater
feels kinda weirdpost #83654 of 1176681/10/13 at 6:16am
A couple of nights ago:
Schneider two-tone mohair scarf
TOJ slim trousers
70's Omega Seamaster
More angles:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zam B soft J pants
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1566 Active Users (375 Members and 1191 Guests)
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 7 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 19 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 32 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Fit Challenge 7/8 "The Black and white Challenge" 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...