The fits that have been posted lately have been SOOO good. Big ups to everyone.
TCWALTER, DAMN MAN.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5577post #83641 of 1176661/9/13 at 10:39pmpost #83642 of 1176661/9/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Well then, I believe the Snake is in.post #83643 of 1176661/9/13 at 11:00pmpost #83644 of 1176661/9/13 at 11:11pmpost #83645 of 1176661/10/13 at 12:10ampost #83646 of 1176661/10/13 at 1:16ampost #83647 of 1176661/10/13 at 1:22ampost #83648 of 1176661/10/13 at 2:58ampost #83649 of 1176661/10/13 at 4:16ampost #83650 of 1176661/10/13 at 4:45amQuote:Thanks Steve O! The bag is pretty neat. It's a spongy material coated in polyurethane to give it a rubbery effect. It's really matte, which is nice. Almost a caricature of a bag hah!Quote:
Would have been eerie if you wore your ss knit in the first picQuote:
I've gotten some really nice compliments like, "you dress very well" and "you're more into runway stuff"
It's great because they don't recognize the brands (and I don't tell them about cost) but they can recognize a nice outfit on the whole. It's totally unbiased.
Same thing as the office, people will point out quirks in my outfit. Some girl pointed out that my zipper was weird (plokhov has a asym zip on the crotch) which I then teased her about looking at my crotch. ...can't do that in the workplace haha!
Re pant tuck. The pants have buttons on the side so that's why they stick out. Also I don't really like to tuck jeans into sneakers, I just let it stack.post #83651 of 1176661/10/13 at 5:01am2 guys from my new class noticed that i was into designer stuff.
i kinda became friends with them, told them about thecorner etc. because they always asked were i got stuff from.
one of them bought a j.w. anderson sweater
feels kinda weirdpost #83652 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:16am
A couple of nights ago:
Schneider two-tone mohair scarf
TOJ slim trousers
70's Omega Seamaster
More angles:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zam B soft J pants
Margiela gatspost #83653 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:18ampost #83654 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:52ampost #83655 of 1176661/10/13 at 8:06am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1218 Active Users (129 Members and 1089 Guests)
- › Cigars 4 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 14 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 21 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 22 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 22 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 24 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 27 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 34 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...