The fits that have been posted lately have been SOOO good. Big ups to everyone.
TCWALTER, DAMN MAN.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5577post #83641 of 1176661/9/13 at 10:39pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83642 of 1176661/9/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
Well then, I believe the Snake is in.post #83643 of 1176661/9/13 at 11:00pmpost #83644 of 1176661/9/13 at 11:11pmpost #83645 of 1176661/10/13 at 12:10ampost #83646 of 1176661/10/13 at 1:16ampost #83647 of 1176661/10/13 at 1:22ampost #83648 of 1176661/10/13 at 2:58ampost #83649 of 1176661/10/13 at 4:16ampost #83650 of 1176661/10/13 at 4:45amQuote:Thanks Steve O! The bag is pretty neat. It's a spongy material coated in polyurethane to give it a rubbery effect. It's really matte, which is nice. Almost a caricature of a bag hah!Quote:
Would have been eerie if you wore your ss knit in the first picQuote:
I've gotten some really nice compliments like, "you dress very well" and "you're more into runway stuff"
It's great because they don't recognize the brands (and I don't tell them about cost) but they can recognize a nice outfit on the whole. It's totally unbiased.
Same thing as the office, people will point out quirks in my outfit. Some girl pointed out that my zipper was weird (plokhov has a asym zip on the crotch) which I then teased her about looking at my crotch. ...can't do that in the workplace haha!
Re pant tuck. The pants have buttons on the side so that's why they stick out. Also I don't really like to tuck jeans into sneakers, I just let it stack.post #83651 of 1176661/10/13 at 5:01am2 guys from my new class noticed that i was into designer stuff.
i kinda became friends with them, told them about thecorner etc. because they always asked were i got stuff from.
one of them bought a j.w. anderson sweater
feels kinda weirdpost #83652 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:16am
A couple of nights ago:
Schneider two-tone mohair scarf
TOJ slim trousers
70's Omega Seamaster
More angles:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Zam B soft J pants
Margiela gatspost #83653 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:18ampost #83654 of 1176661/10/13 at 6:52am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1524 Active Users (373 Members and 1151 Guests)
- › Loafers with a suit? 25 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 35 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 51 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...