or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5575  

post #83611 of 117677
I hate those pants, Bene. And those ridiculous lapels on the fit you posted earlier.

Also, are you a second year? It seems odd that you're pouring all this money into clothing that you will never get to wear again after this school year. I get to wear non-hospital clothes at most once a week these days.
post #83612 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmaozedong View Post

I hate those pants, Bene. And those ridiculous lapels on the fit you posted earlier.
Also, are you a second year? It seems odd that you're pouring all this money into clothing that you will never get to wear again after this school year. I get to wear non-hospital clothes at most once a week these days.

Everyone wants to be my financial planner!

Idk what to tell you man. I got plenty of boring dress clothes for the wards that I can wear and a few nice suits for the occasions that merit it. I don't really buy nice clothes for medical school things. Seems pointless since you wear a white coat over it anyway.

I guess its a perspective thing. Idk why people spend so much money to get drunk and/or high every weekend. I might as well buy things I find aesthetically pleasing. Will get to wear them eventually, even if tis to the chagrin of some folk.
post #83613 of 117677
Pretty simple:


Geller x Levi's
Kicking Mule
Safari 87's (1st re-release)
post #83614 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Everyone wants to be my financial planner!

Idk what to tell you man. I got plenty of boring dress clothes for the wards that I can wear and a few nice suits for the occasions that merit it. I don't really buy nice clothes for medical school things. Seems pointless since you wear a white coat over it anyway.

I guess its a perspective thing. Idk why people spend so much money to get drunk and/or high every weekend. I might as well buy things I find aesthetically pleasing. Will get to wear them eventually, even if tis to the chagrin of some folk.

but i can buy clothes and alcohol and drugs
post #83615 of 117677
well that's fine!

I just don't really spend my cash on other stuff other than gifts for people here and there and some groceries.
post #83616 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Everyone wants to be my financial planner!

actual financial planner here, i wouldn't mind a client that dresses nice
post #83617 of 117677
I actually could use a financial planner (2)
post #83618 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_r View Post

actual financial planner here, i wouldn't mind a client that dresses nice

When I am a resident I will def hit you up! smile.gif

My inability to plan beyond myself is one of the many reasons I intend to never start a family shog[1].gif
post #83619 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Idk what to tell you man. I got plenty of boring dress clothes for the wards that I can wear and a few nice suits for the occasions that merit it. I don't really buy nice clothes for medical school things. Seems pointless since you wear a white coat over it anyway.

I guess its a perspective thing. Idk why people spend so much money to get drunk and/or high every weekend. I might as well buy things I find aesthetically pleasing. Will get to wear them eventually, even if tis to the chagrin of some folk.

All power to you if that's what makes you happy, but I've found that buying nice clothes to wear in the hospital (things really don't get ruined as much as people might lead you believe) allows me to enjoy choosing/wearing my outfits on a daily basis. I might not have as fashion-forward of a wardrobe that I had in college or the early years of med school, but I've found that there's something fun about nice ties, shoes, pants, etc. too.
post #83620 of 117677
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

I actually could use a financial planner (2)

i dont want some asshole telling me how poor i am. i know that all by myself.
post #83621 of 117677

Ute Ploier
KIN
Undercover
MMM
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #83622 of 117677
oh shit
post #83623 of 117677
edit: ^^^beat me to it, thats what i get for leaving this tab open too long

aw no
post #83624 of 117677
Not what I was expecting. laugh.gif
post #83625 of 117677
Tc Walter is possibly Canadian?!
Judging by brand list, well kin..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread