Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/23/15 at 6:48pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5567post #83491 of 1176681/7/13 at 9:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83492 of 1176681/7/13 at 9:46pmpost #83493 of 1176681/8/13 at 5:36amQuote:Originally Posted by jwied82
down anorak is isaora (i know, i wear their shit too much but it really works for me)
hutch as in starsky and hutch?? ive never really watched the show, but i didnt think he had a beard (only other hutch that i can think of is hutch harris from the Thermals (one of my fav bands back in mid/late 2000s))
Thermalspost #83494 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:14ampost #83495 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:36ampost #83496 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:45ampost #83497 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
"No light, no light, in my blacked out eyes"
I part-time model for oak Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I am starting to see improvement. I have to say though, I have noticed that are recent fits are usually posted around the same time. Pretty interesting seeing 2 jarring styles constantly next to each otherpost #83498 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:58ampost #83499 of 1176681/8/13 at 7:19am
as many as there are in the states.
there are good dressers.. and then there are fashion victims. The jacket-to-tight-with-emblazoned-emblem-eurotrash-wannabe types... and lately they has been the I-didn't-care-for-rick-owens-leather-jackets-and-skirts-until-kanye-wore-them-and-now-i-wear-them-in-90-degree-weather.
Still there is your share of well dressed people.
Even with the well dressed folks I still kind of stand out considering the fact that my style and fabric choices are wholly American. Most Nigerians tend to channel the British.post #83500 of 1176681/8/13 at 7:32amIt's crazy to think how much celebrities, ones the music infustry mainly have influence on people style in the sense that in the 90s it was all about baggy jeans and stuff but only until recently mainly in the past 5-8 years you see people accepting fashion as more widely accepted.post #83501 of 1176681/8/13 at 8:41amRe synth bag, I just meant to ask if it was as huge as it looks (ideal for travelling) or was my mind playing tricks on me (ideal for everyday)
I see no problem in having a travel bag/luggage and an everyday bag. I also dont mind having bags on bags on bagspost #83502 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:00ampost #83503 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:04ampost #83504 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:23ampost #83505 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:26amQuote:
but this sounds very utilitarian, not stylistic. unless i misunderstand.
either way. bags are cool.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Iro Paris grey black slim denim. Size 29. Fits up to 31. 4 minutes ago
- › David Fin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 6 minutes ago
- › Floral Bomber Jacket Combo? 7 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo Help 8 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...