Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 7/16/15 at 4:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5567post #83491 of 1176681/7/13 at 9:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #83492 of 1176681/7/13 at 9:46pmpost #83493 of 1176681/8/13 at 5:36amQuote:Originally Posted by jwied82
down anorak is isaora (i know, i wear their shit too much but it really works for me)
hutch as in starsky and hutch?? ive never really watched the show, but i didnt think he had a beard (only other hutch that i can think of is hutch harris from the Thermals (one of my fav bands back in mid/late 2000s))
Thermalspost #83494 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:14ampost #83495 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:36ampost #83496 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:45ampost #83497 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
"No light, no light, in my blacked out eyes"
I part-time model for oak Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I am starting to see improvement. I have to say though, I have noticed that are recent fits are usually posted around the same time. Pretty interesting seeing 2 jarring styles constantly next to each otherpost #83498 of 1176681/8/13 at 6:58ampost #83499 of 1176681/8/13 at 7:19am
as many as there are in the states.
there are good dressers.. and then there are fashion victims. The jacket-to-tight-with-emblazoned-emblem-eurotrash-wannabe types... and lately they has been the I-didn't-care-for-rick-owens-leather-jackets-and-skirts-until-kanye-wore-them-and-now-i-wear-them-in-90-degree-weather.
Still there is your share of well dressed people.
Even with the well dressed folks I still kind of stand out considering the fact that my style and fabric choices are wholly American. Most Nigerians tend to channel the British.post #83500 of 1176681/8/13 at 7:32amIt's crazy to think how much celebrities, ones the music infustry mainly have influence on people style in the sense that in the 90s it was all about baggy jeans and stuff but only until recently mainly in the past 5-8 years you see people accepting fashion as more widely accepted.post #83501 of 1176681/8/13 at 8:41amRe synth bag, I just meant to ask if it was as huge as it looks (ideal for travelling) or was my mind playing tricks on me (ideal for everyday)
I see no problem in having a travel bag/luggage and an everyday bag. I also dont mind having bags on bags on bagspost #83502 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:00ampost #83503 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:04ampost #83504 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:23ampost #83505 of 1176681/8/13 at 9:26amQuote:
but this sounds very utilitarian, not stylistic. unless i misunderstand.
either way. bags are cool.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › E. Zegna and Robert Talbott Pocket Sqaures - NWT 2 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Lobb resole 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 8 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...