Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5559post #83371 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:17pmpost #83372 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:28pmAh those rws are actually very nice, is there something with a slightly more bulbous toebox though? My current OXS pair are near perfect but even they could stand to have a dash more width and roundedness. I am slowly saving up for some marsells, they tend to have the shape that i want.
The other two are not me but I appreciate the help!
I thought the cuffing was good, it did not feel right to me when i had it lower. idk.post #83373 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Benesyed
Ah those rws are actually very nice, is there something with a slightly more bulbous toebox though? My current OXS pair are near perfect but even they could stand to have a dash more width and roundedness. I am slowly saving up for some marsells, they tend to have the shape that i want.
The other two are not me but I appreciate the help!
I thought the cuffing was good, it did not feel right to me when i had it lower. idk.
Doc Marten 1461's ?post #83374 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:34pmpost #83375 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:35pmif you want bulbous look at moma and some fiorentini and bakers.
http://www.yoox.com/us/44477559OK/item?dept=men#sts=sr_men80&cod10=44477559OK&sizeId= those would be perfect it sounds like.post #83376 of 1176661/5/13 at 9:42pmThanks everyone. I am waiting for the momas to drop on price, already sittin in my DB.
My current shoes are these and they seem to my eyes to work just as well as any of the current alternatives. But I guess they arent that great, if you could let me know why that would be pretty educational - I am unable to see the faults. Thanks!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #83377 of 1176661/5/13 at 10:05pmpost #83378 of 1176661/5/13 at 10:11pmI think you need either something a little exaggerated to work well with Yohji.. something a little out of the norm, ie: a wedge sole, a bulbous toebox, a clunky Doc Martin sole, or something VERY plain, like black vans or cons. yours are a middle ground that just looks off.post #83379 of 1176661/5/13 at 11:00pmpost #83380 of 1176661/6/13 at 1:35ampost #83381 of 1176661/6/13 at 1:47ampost #83382 of 1176661/6/13 at 4:07ampost #83383 of 1176661/6/13 at 6:23ampost #83384 of 1176661/6/13 at 8:45amexcuse the double , from last couple days been wearing some variations of the following
zamb two-tone linen scarf (not really visible, wrapped around a lot as it's 9ft long!)
yyph aw05 bunched waist jacket sz3
raf aw03 turtle neck wool sweater
yyph aw04 cashmere sz4
cdg x cons
ute ss12 linen bag
* * *
damir ss11 cap
yyph ss11 long shirt sample sz3
yyph aw04 cashmere cropped trousers sz4
vans sliponspost #83385 of 1176661/6/13 at 9:03am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1261 Active Users (285 Members and 976 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 2 minutes ago
- › The Grim Reaper - Conne's Obituary Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Where to buy 3 piece suit? 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...