Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on Today at 8:09 am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5552post #83266 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:04ampost #83267 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:05ampost #83268 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:13amshoreman, the Archie from Grenson is deliberately styled to be more casual. Actually had a mate from another forum say something similar to you.
Perhaps in photo's they come across that way. However IRL, they look really cool and make the 'brogue' style look very casual. Its nice to have something different.post #83269 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:18ampost #83270 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:19amFair enough. To each their own.
In Grensons own words....
Archie is Stanley's wayward brother. He's a full English brogue but is a Gibson instead of an oxford and all of his features are exaggerated. He has oversized eyelets and a massive triple sole. You don't wear Archie, he wears you.post #83271 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:48ampost #83272 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
shoreman, the Archie from Grenson is deliberately styled to be more casual. Actually had a mate from another forum say something similar to you.
Perhaps in photo's they come across that way. However IRL, they look really cool and make the 'brogue' style look very casual. Its nice to have something different.
just because it's intentional doesn't mean it's not ugly
brogues are inherently pretty casualpost #83273 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:53ampost #83274 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:54ampost #83275 of 1176661/4/13 at 8:16ampost #83276 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:15am
Right in the feels...
Not the worst thing in the world...
Levi 508s straight off the rack...Quote:
Thx, size 6.
I'm slightly overwhelmed by the 50 thumbs... probably should just retire now.post #83277 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:18ampost #83278 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:28amQuote:
The power of SS can amaze. I never got super into the MMM sidezip or less even, gats. But damn SS is so nice.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)extra points if anyone can catch that relatively oblique referencepost #83279 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:29ampost #83280 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:45am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1454 Active Users (352 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 seconds ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › ALDEN COLOR 8 PCT GREAT CONDTION 7.5D 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 15 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › The Current Popular Menswear Pieces
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway