Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/22/16 at 6:47pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5552post #83266 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:04ampost #83267 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:05ampost #83268 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:13amshoreman, the Archie from Grenson is deliberately styled to be more casual. Actually had a mate from another forum say something similar to you.
Perhaps in photo's they come across that way. However IRL, they look really cool and make the 'brogue' style look very casual. Its nice to have something different.post #83269 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:18ampost #83270 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:19amFair enough. To each their own.
In Grensons own words....
Archie is Stanley's wayward brother. He's a full English brogue but is a Gibson instead of an oxford and all of his features are exaggerated. He has oversized eyelets and a massive triple sole. You don't wear Archie, he wears you.post #83271 of 1176661/4/13 at 6:48ampost #83272 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:27amQuote:Originally Posted by elisiX
shoreman, the Archie from Grenson is deliberately styled to be more casual. Actually had a mate from another forum say something similar to you.
Perhaps in photo's they come across that way. However IRL, they look really cool and make the 'brogue' style look very casual. Its nice to have something different.
just because it's intentional doesn't mean it's not ugly
brogues are inherently pretty casualpost #83273 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:53ampost #83274 of 1176661/4/13 at 7:54ampost #83275 of 1176661/4/13 at 8:16ampost #83276 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:15am
Right in the feels...
Not the worst thing in the world...
Levi 508s straight off the rack...Quote:
Thx, size 6.
I'm slightly overwhelmed by the 50 thumbs... probably should just retire now.post #83277 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:18ampost #83278 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:28amQuote:
The power of SS can amaze. I never got super into the MMM sidezip or less even, gats. But damn SS is so nice.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)extra points if anyone can catch that relatively oblique referencepost #83279 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:29ampost #83280 of 1176661/4/13 at 9:45am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1433 Active Users (327 Members and 1106 Guests)
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 55 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › Drop 6/16/16 NWT Sartorio for MP Massimo Piombo Suit (38) &... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding