or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5547  

post #83191 of 117668

Are those boots the MMM ones? Thoughts?

post #83192 of 117668
Acne "Pilot." One of my best purchases of the year.
post #83193 of 117668
My new year's eve outfit:



Gant Rugger
Engineered Garments
Club Monaco
Tanner Goods
J. Crew
post #83194 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

I don't know why you'd want to live in HK. It's a polluted shit hole.

Nicest place to live I've ever been; love it.

 

ha I just was in HK last week. I'm in Tianjin now. At currently -16°C (4°F) I much prefer HK over the north of china... who cares about pollution. who the fuck breathes anyway in china...

post #83195 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthese View Post

not from today
HtZGll.jpg
fuck me, that jacket is nice.
post #83196 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by clapeyron View Post

ha I just was in HK last week. I'm in Tianjin now. At currently -16°C (4°F) I much prefer HK over the north of china... who cares about pollution. who the fuck breathes anyway in china...
You're right. Just stop by a oxygen bar on your way home from work.
post #83197 of 117668

Went for a walk with friend with camera. Grainy and blurry but I like it. Good atmosphere.

 

Warning: Many Pics! (Click to show)

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

1000

 

Devoa beanie (silk/cashmere)

Poeme Bohemian/NCB hoodcoat (linen)

Devoa lapelless blazer (silk)

Lumen et Umbra frayed shirt (cotton)

Devoa STAX (cotton)

Fiorentini + Baker boots (leather)

Army/Navy surplus fingerless gloves in a surprisingly nice wool/nylon(?) blend

no vis heattech hoodcoat is still super warm tho

 

The Devoa lapelless is 200% nuts. Silk has an amazing nubby texture, sleeves lined with drool-worthy cupro, body lined with nice stiff natural cotton... Everything about this jacket is superlative and I will be in eternal debt to DividedWay for letting it go (also thanks to nahneun and chiggah for facilitating/taking part in a multi-month quest for this grail). Lumen et Umbra shirt is sweet too. 2013 is off to a pretty good start.

post #83198 of 117668
Where the baller boots/gloves at?
post #83199 of 117668

wizard needs baller boots badly

 

baller gloves are just silly

 

but no I have a pair of MA+ derbies sitting in a box on my kitchen table across the country. Also debating picking up some guidi ankle boots and then I think I'd be set for quite a while... F+Bs are great but they've taken a beating and I'm not 100% happy with the color

post #83200 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas D C View Post

Beautiful photo. Where is this out of interest? Judging by your name I imagine Kent, South East England?

Cheers - yes it's Faversham Creek just near a pub called the Shipwright's Arms at Hollowshore. All good walks involve a pub...
post #83201 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Cheers - yes it's Faversham Creek just near a pub called the Shipwright's Arms at Hollowshore. All good walks involve a pub...

Britishist sentence ever
post #83202 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofKent View Post

Cheers - yes it's Faversham Creek just near a pub called the Shipwright's Arms at Hollowshore. All good walks involve a pub...

This part resonates with the Irish in me smile.gif
post #83203 of 117668
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

Went for a walk with friend with camera. Grainy and blurry but I like it. Good atmosphere.
Warning: Many Pics! (Click to show)

700


700


700


700


1000

Devoa beanie (silk/cashmere)
Poeme Bohemian/NCB hoodcoat (linen)
Devoa lapelless blazer (silk)
Lumen et Umbra frayed shirt (cotton)
Devoa STAX (cotton)
Fiorentini + Baker boots (leather)
Army/Navy surplus fingerless gloves in a surprisingly nice wool/nylon(?) blend
no vis heattech hoodcoat is still super warm tho

The Devoa lapelless is 200% nuts. Silk has an amazing nubby texture, sleeves lined with drool-worthy cupro, body lined with nice stiff natural cotton... Everything about this jacket is superlative and I will be in eternal debt to DividedWay for letting it go (also thanks to nahneun and chiggah for facilitating/taking part in a multi-month quest for this grail). Lumen et Umbra shirt is sweet too. 2013 is off to a pretty good start.

These photos remind me of the first fit pic I took with the same LeU shirt. Can't see shit haha

post #83204 of 117668
This morning (no pubs involved musicboohoo[1].gif ):



Cro'Jack
Uniqlo x2
Steve Wilson (http://www.stevewilsonweaving.com/shop/)
DM
post #83205 of 117668
Trying out the qasimi homme pants

what up snow smile.gif



Open

Edited by Benesyed - 1/3/13 at 1:07pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread