Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5545
Styleforum Top Picks
The jacket's far too casual for the shoes.
The jeans are probably too, but I wore black dress-shoes with white jeans just some week ago so I won't say anything about that
Edited by kindofyoung - 1/1/13 at 4:04pm
i think the shoes are too formal for the jacket (and the rest of the outfit)
a less shiny boot/shoe would be great
lol obviously meant it was too casual
just use some black shoe polish but don't buff them out.
I kinda like the high shine polish though. I just think you need to adjust the jeans so they cover the laces a bit more, if that makes sense.
Well, not really. www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/01/01/3759267/thousands-march-in-protest-over.html
Basically calling for HK's CEO, Cheung Yung Leung, to step down as an illegitimate stooge "elected" with 689 votes, and keeping the communist party out of Hong Kong. There were a number of groups who showed up with slightly different goals (some protested for universal suffrage while others yelled "CY Leung, fuck your mom").
Nicest place to live I've ever been; love it.
Beautiful photo. Where is this out of interest? Judging by your name I imagine Kent, South East England?
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 15 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 12TH SEPTEMBER 2014: The Green Jacket Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)