Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5539
Styleforum Top Picks
LJs are ok. Not as warm as my v-ave wool LJs but much skinnier so you can make your jeans significantly more winter wearable. For how skinny they are and the price, not bad at all.
istasi, is that a Rick jacket? High collar looks great and it seems white balance finally worked in your favour with the KVAs
Thirding the HeatTech hype; wore nothing but Uniqlo and NSW for XC skiing last weekend and was more than warm enough the entire time at ~28F
Off to see the SSO - very much aware I need more regular trousers.
Warning: Gangnam Style (Click to show)
This series of photos reminds me of one of my favorite jokes...
A man moves from his busy city life to a rural house deep in the countryside, without a single neighbor for miles in each direction. One day, the man was out in his front yard doing some yard work, when another man in a pickup truck stopped in front.
"Howdy," the man in the pickup truck said, "I'm your closest neighbor, and seeing as how you're new around here, I thought I'd invite you to my house for a little get together this Saturday night to welcome you to the area. There's gonna be a lot of drinkin', smokin', some fightin' and most definitely some fuckin! It's gonna be a damn good time."
The man in the yard, caught a bit off guard, thinks for a bit and then says "Well, that sounds great... but I'm new here, so I don't know what to wear to these kinds of events. A suit? What do you think? I don't want to look out of place..."
The man in the pickup truck smiles and says "Aw, don't worry about that - it's just gonna be you and me."
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 28 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 29 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 36 seconds ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 2 minutes ago
- › Conrad Wu - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Carson Street Clothiers - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)