Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5538
Styleforum Top Picks
That said I liked your more "casual" fits best—the "nail" shirt w/ jeans and boots, plus one fit from a while ago with a quilted jacket over a white t or something. That stuff looked comfortable, and it seemed to jive well.
But for the love of god, do something about that hair. It looks no good man.
I want to say yes and then post something really raunchy, but in reality it was probably this on repeat
Just keep looking and it will come. I got this a few years ago, it's a vintage hand-knit one that I came across in a thrift store in New Hampshire but it's sturdy as hell and fits me perfectly (I think)
Toasty I have one of these and it is serious business: http://www.woolovers.com/british-wool/unisex/wool-aran-jumper.aspx
how is the fit on those? for $50, i might grab one.
LJs are ok. Not as warm as my v-ave wool LJs but much skinnier so you can make your jeans significantly more winter wearable. For how skinny they are and the price, not bad at all.
istasi, is that a Rick jacket? High collar looks great and it seems white balance finally worked in your favour with the KVAs
Thirding the HeatTech hype; wore nothing but Uniqlo and NSW for XC skiing last weekend and was more than warm enough the entire time at ~28F
Off to see the SSO - very much aware I need more regular trousers.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Shirt crease question 45 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Inverallan 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 9 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 11 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)