Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5515post #82711 of 11766612/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #82712 of 11766612/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #82713 of 11766612/22/12 at 9:04pmAwesome, tog.
DL, I was just telling my SO yesterday that I missed wearing skirts and stuff. I haven't been wearing much of anything other than jeans and boots, but I would very much like to. Hopefully some upcoming purchases will make it possible for the more interesting stuff to continue in the wintertime.post #82714 of 11766612/22/12 at 9:14pmpost #82715 of 11766612/22/12 at 9:38pmTOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the shit with about it.
Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nicepost #82716 of 11766612/22/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
I hear that.
Re family and fashion: I'm neither good at lying, nor do I enjoy doing it anyway, so whenever my parents or my brother ask me if I like whatever new article of clothing they just got, my face does this involuntary "uhhhhhm " expression. Then I just have to awkwardly explain that whatever they got "just isn't what I'm into, but if you're happy then that's awesome!" I feel like an ass every time this happens, but whenever I do try to say "yeah, that looks nice!" it always comes out in this high-rising terminal and it sounds fake as hell.post #82717 of 11766612/22/12 at 10:17pmpost #82718 of 11766612/22/12 at 10:49pm
Locale is pretty good, I live on top of basta, which I think is better, but my fav place in town is the kitchen. Best meal I've had in boulder was at black cat, but being a farm to table place, the menu changes so often that it is pretty hit or miss. There's a new argentinian place next to mguckins that you need to try synth.
Also, lucilles...post #82719 of 11766612/23/12 at 12:46ampost #82720 of 11766612/23/12 at 3:29ampost #82721 of 11766612/23/12 at 5:27ampost #82722 of 11766612/23/12 at 5:55ampost #82723 of 11766612/23/12 at 6:43amI took some recent fits and played around with the tone and lighting so that their awesomeness would be even more apparent to the eye. Just cause, really.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by thewho13 - 12/23/12 at 7:47ampost #82724 of 11766612/23/12 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by reedobandito
TOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the shit with about it.
Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nice
The shirt fits me really good, it must be the way I'm extending my neck to stay anon. The ss pants are from this season, they are the 'raskan bi-fabric pants' got them from La Garconne.post #82725 of 11766612/23/12 at 6:56am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 6 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Bally Shoes and how people feel about them 25 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 39 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 41 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 56 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...