20% at amu or zanmai out of town till jan 12th
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5515post #82711 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82712 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:42pmpost #82713 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #82714 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #82715 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:04pmAwesome, tog.
DL, I was just telling my SO yesterday that I missed wearing skirts and stuff. I haven't been wearing much of anything other than jeans and boots, but I would very much like to. Hopefully some upcoming purchases will make it possible for the more interesting stuff to continue in the wintertime.post #82716 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:14pmpost #82717 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:38pmTOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the shit with about it.
Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nicepost #82718 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
I hear that.
Re family and fashion: I'm neither good at lying, nor do I enjoy doing it anyway, so whenever my parents or my brother ask me if I like whatever new article of clothing they just got, my face does this involuntary "uhhhhhm " expression. Then I just have to awkwardly explain that whatever they got "just isn't what I'm into, but if you're happy then that's awesome!" I feel like an ass every time this happens, but whenever I do try to say "yeah, that looks nice!" it always comes out in this high-rising terminal and it sounds fake as hell.post #82719 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:17pmpost #82720 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:49pm
Locale is pretty good, I live on top of basta, which I think is better, but my fav place in town is the kitchen. Best meal I've had in boulder was at black cat, but being a farm to table place, the menu changes so often that it is pretty hit or miss. There's a new argentinian place next to mguckins that you need to try synth.
Also, lucilles...post #82721 of 11766812/23/12 at 12:46ampost #82722 of 11766812/23/12 at 3:29ampost #82723 of 11766812/23/12 at 5:27ampost #82724 of 11766812/23/12 at 5:55ampost #82725 of 11766812/23/12 at 6:43amI took some recent fits and played around with the tone and lighting so that their awesomeness would be even more apparent to the eye. Just cause, really.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by thewho13 - 12/23/12 at 7:47am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. just now
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 54 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Official 2015 college football thread 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...