20% at amu or zanmai out of town till jan 12th
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/10/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5515post #82711 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82712 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:42pmpost #82713 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:52pmpost #82714 of 11766812/22/12 at 8:55pmpost #82715 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:04pmAwesome, tog.
DL, I was just telling my SO yesterday that I missed wearing skirts and stuff. I haven't been wearing much of anything other than jeans and boots, but I would very much like to. Hopefully some upcoming purchases will make it possible for the more interesting stuff to continue in the wintertime.post #82716 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:14pmpost #82717 of 11766812/22/12 at 9:38pmTOG, pretty cool that both you and your brother are into nice threads, would be fun to have someone close to me that I could shoot the shit with about it.
Dries shirt looks a little big around the neck though....Also what year are those SS pants from? They look veddy nicepost #82718 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:09pmQuote:
I hear that.
Re family and fashion: I'm neither good at lying, nor do I enjoy doing it anyway, so whenever my parents or my brother ask me if I like whatever new article of clothing they just got, my face does this involuntary "uhhhhhm " expression. Then I just have to awkwardly explain that whatever they got "just isn't what I'm into, but if you're happy then that's awesome!" I feel like an ass every time this happens, but whenever I do try to say "yeah, that looks nice!" it always comes out in this high-rising terminal and it sounds fake as hell.post #82719 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:17pmpost #82720 of 11766812/22/12 at 10:49pm
Locale is pretty good, I live on top of basta, which I think is better, but my fav place in town is the kitchen. Best meal I've had in boulder was at black cat, but being a farm to table place, the menu changes so often that it is pretty hit or miss. There's a new argentinian place next to mguckins that you need to try synth.
Also, lucilles...post #82721 of 11766812/23/12 at 12:46ampost #82722 of 11766812/23/12 at 3:29ampost #82723 of 11766812/23/12 at 5:27ampost #82724 of 11766812/23/12 at 5:55ampost #82725 of 11766812/23/12 at 6:43amI took some recent fits and played around with the tone and lighting so that their awesomeness would be even more apparent to the eye. Just cause, really.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by thewho13 - 12/23/12 at 7:47am
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 44 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 9 minutes ago
- › Shirt Thread Round 3! Kiton, RLPL, Barba, Etro, Canali, Pink, Moar 11 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green, Barney's and Ferragamo Shoes size 12/13 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...