Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5503
Styleforum Top Picks
I see everyone´s point, yet I don´t think I could have sized down on the pants. Hopefully I´ll start doing a lot of leg press and squats consistently, and forever leave the "chicken legs" squad . That way I´ll have thighs to really fill them
Thighs also look kinda big, in part, due to the 8 pocket thing. Lots of fabric down there.
You´re so wrong. They´re awesome and they feel amazing. After putting them on for the first time, I understood why Devoa made this video. You can stretch them all you want, do all sorts of kicks, etc, because the fabric is very allowing/permissive.
I can see the difference between size of thighs and calves the pants give, but I don´t think it looks bad and, again, they´re really cool. One Last thing: the 8 pockets are the best. You can pretty much stuff anything you want in there. It would make them look even bulkier, though hahaha, but it´s helpful when you´re carrying lots of things and you´re not wearing a jacket.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › JUN HASHIMOTO BACKZIP BOOTS - 41 9 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 59 seconds ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › French Cuffs 2 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apolis | Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)