Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/26/15 at 3:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
What I Learned from Slim Denim
Last edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5499post #82471 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:42pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82472 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:46pm
yeah won't be able to get those until after christmas, but thought it was a nice fit still
(I've realized that pretty much all my favorite fits are black/white/grey+1 color)"square-toe"-shoes (Click to show)post #82473 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by snowmanxl
love the roll.
and shes on the top rack in the bottom pic
also, is it possible for you to wear a short coat over that? or will you look stumpy?
im trying to up my cardigan/blazer game but i need proper outerwear before i can do so.
all of the coats ive seen are very tailored and will not be suitable to wear over a knit let alone a blazer
I could wear short coat if it had some room... prob look less stumpy than with the duffel.
Well spotted. Got a set of 4, with pads, for like $200. I take the pads off inside b/c they're a little gross. Not perfect shape but they do the job.Quote:Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
Everybody looking so good!
GDL, I love your jacket and sweater.
Snow, the way your shirt and jacket line up in the 4th picture is cool. The pier wu looks like it was made for you.
Magician looking less grungy than usual but still great.
shoreman, I like the duffle and bedford a lot, is that the homsepun from this season?
From a couple years back. Same as this but mine's a large.post #82474 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:47pmpost #82475 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:51pm
What I'm wearing today is reminiscent of Shelly Duvall circa "The Shining" if Shelly Duvall was also a bag lady. The "Homeless Duvall" look consists of a red long sleeve, button-up dress in a chambray material (light for winter, I know), overwhich I am wearing a grey men's cardigan with yellow stripes. Underneath, I am wearing navy-blue leggings that button up the sides, heavy, grey wool socks, and Minnetonka moccasin slippers with fringe. To top it all off, I'm wearing this navy and evergreen puffy ski vest with white piping and a black cashmere scarf. If I had any stones at all, I'd post a picture of myself.
Eff it, I'm going to anyway.post #82476 of 11766812/19/12 at 12:59pmHey shoreman, how are those workaday oxfords? do they have the same weird fit as the 19th c shirts?
bedford + duffle looks awesome. there's an xs duffel on ebay right now that i'm trying so hard to resist, but would cop if i wasn't poor.
although even I think it would look better with one less roll :/post #82477 of 11766812/19/12 at 1:19pmpost #82478 of 11766812/19/12 at 1:22pmpost #82479 of 11766812/19/12 at 1:39pmpost #82480 of 11766812/19/12 at 1:55pmpost #82481 of 11766812/19/12 at 2:08pmpost #82482 of 11766812/19/12 at 2:11pmpost #82483 of 11766812/19/12 at 2:19pmpost #82484 of 11766812/19/12 at 2:22pmpost #82485 of 11766812/19/12 at 2:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by mike868y
needs junya duck boots. (6) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)(0)
I assume those are a patchwork boot featuring felted wool and duck feathers?
haha. At heart I'm a New Englander, feel bad if I don't wear my bean boots and bust out the fleece at least once a week.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 22 seconds ago
- › Repairing a small snag or moth hole on a suit jacket. 1 minute ago
- › Fabric reweavers USA - awesome 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 6 minutes ago
- › NWOT J. Crew Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium Thinsulate 6 minutes ago
- › Monk straps: Any regrets? 16 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 16 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 16 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 17 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...