Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 10/6/14 at 12:01pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5499
Styleforum Top Picks
yeah won't be able to get those until after christmas, but thought it was a nice fit still
(I've realized that pretty much all my favorite fits are black/white/grey+1 color)
love the roll.
and shes on the top rack in the bottom pic
also, is it possible for you to wear a short coat over that? or will you look stumpy?
im trying to up my cardigan/blazer game but i need proper outerwear before i can do so.
all of the coats ive seen are very tailored and will not be suitable to wear over a knit let alone a blazer
I could wear short coat if it had some room... prob look less stumpy than with the duffel.
Well spotted. Got a set of 4, with pads, for like $200. I take the pads off inside b/c they're a little gross. Not perfect shape but they do the job.
Everybody looking so good!
GDL, I love your jacket and sweater.
Snow, the way your shirt and jacket line up in the 4th picture is cool. The pier wu looks like it was made for you.
Magician looking less grungy than usual but still great.
shoreman, I like the duffle and bedford a lot, is that the homsepun from this season?
From a couple years back. Same as this but mine's a large.
What I'm wearing today is reminiscent of Shelly Duvall circa "The Shining" if Shelly Duvall was also a bag lady. The "Homeless Duvall" look consists of a red long sleeve, button-up dress in a chambray material (light for winter, I know), overwhich I am wearing a grey men's cardigan with yellow stripes. Underneath, I am wearing navy-blue leggings that button up the sides, heavy, grey wool socks, and Minnetonka moccasin slippers with fringe. To top it all off, I'm wearing this navy and evergreen puffy ski vest with white piping and a black cashmere scarf. If I had any stones at all, I'd post a picture of myself.
Eff it, I'm going to anyway.
bedford + duffle looks awesome. there's an xs duffel on ebay right now that i'm trying so hard to resist, but would cop if i wasn't poor.
although even I think it would look better with one less roll :/
needs junya duck boots. (6) Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I assume those are a patchwork boot featuring felted wool and duck feathers?
haha. At heart I'm a New Englander, feel bad if I don't wear my bean boots and bust out the fleece at least once a week.
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › S.E.H Kelly 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 10 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 12 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 14 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...