Not sure I like how only the bottom button of the knit is buttoned, apart from that though, great stuff
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- After Hours Look Last post on 10/16/12 at 7:16pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
- High-quality white shirt on short notice (in New York?) Last post on 12/15/12 at 5:06am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5499
Styleforum Top Picks
yeah won't be able to get those until after christmas, but thought it was a nice fit still
(I've realized that pretty much all my favorite fits are black/white/grey+1 color)
love the roll.
and shes on the top rack in the bottom pic
also, is it possible for you to wear a short coat over that? or will you look stumpy?
im trying to up my cardigan/blazer game but i need proper outerwear before i can do so.
all of the coats ive seen are very tailored and will not be suitable to wear over a knit let alone a blazer
I could wear short coat if it had some room... prob look less stumpy than with the duffel.
Well spotted. Got a set of 4, with pads, for like $200. I take the pads off inside b/c they're a little gross. Not perfect shape but they do the job.
Everybody looking so good!
GDL, I love your jacket and sweater.
Snow, the way your shirt and jacket line up in the 4th picture is cool. The pier wu looks like it was made for you.
Magician looking less grungy than usual but still great.
shoreman, I like the duffle and bedford a lot, is that the homsepun from this season?
From a couple years back. Same as this but mine's a large.
What I'm wearing today is reminiscent of Shelly Duvall circa "The Shining" if Shelly Duvall was also a bag lady. The "Homeless Duvall" look consists of a red long sleeve, button-up dress in a chambray material (light for winter, I know), overwhich I am wearing a grey men's cardigan with yellow stripes. Underneath, I am wearing navy-blue leggings that button up the sides, heavy, grey wool socks, and Minnetonka moccasin slippers with fringe. To top it all off, I'm wearing this navy and evergreen puffy ski vest with white piping and a black cashmere scarf. If I had any stones at all, I'd post a picture of myself.
Eff it, I'm going to anyway.
bedford + duffle looks awesome. there's an xs duffel on ebay right now that i'm trying so hard to resist, but would cop if i wasn't poor.
although even I think it would look better with one less roll :/
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments Spring / Summer 2014 1 minute ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Aldens 9.5 - 10.5 3 minutes ago
- › Offical Barbour Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw