or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5493  

post #82381 of 117670
^^ go make your own forum then, brad-t
post #82382 of 117670
I love shadow forums. I can go rampant and say the things i really want to say. foo.gif
post #82383 of 117670

Lounging around the house and running errands...

Geller
W+H x 2
post #82384 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Arm View Post

Code:
Thanks man!
Details are: DRKSHDW, DD, RO, DD, RO

post #82385 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post


Lounging around the house and running errands...
Geller
W+H x 2

Knit blazer = perfect lounging around

Also, the league of shadow SFers have a question for you svb

post #82386 of 117670
brad... if you would like to help support development of additional software for the forum, please donate to styleforumdonation@styleforum.styleforum
post #82387 of 117670
that is cringe-worthy, feji. please do not wear sweatpants with a blazer and button up......
post #82388 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreezyBirch View Post

that is cringe-worthy, feji. please do not wear sweatpants with a blazer and button up......

sweats with a knit blazer isnt that crazy. the button up does look out of place though.
post #82389 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLSI View Post

Why did they not emphasize this feature when getting rid of thumbs? Seems like it could have saved a lot of bitching. Also, it's not more effort for others to know to look if we just thumbs the post in addition to a photo comment. Then it just becomes like the old system but more comprehensive.

lets be honest, checking a thumb, to see if someone maybe left a comment in a photo, going to the photo and checking for comments..... is all more cumbersome than thumb comments which were right there and super easy to see. as much as the new fact is cool, i dont think it is the solution.


/debbie downer
post #82390 of 117670
The fabric on the blazer is almost fleece like, which the pic doesn't really portray. The button up is also a heavier oxford, much more casual than a dress/sport shirt. And I do agree that sweats+blazer is usually a no-no, but in this case the blazer is more of a cardigan/sweater.
post #82391 of 117670
i don't care what you say, wearing a button up and sweat pants is absurd, add a blazer and it just looks silly.

and put on some shoes dude. or at least crop that shit out.
post #82392 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike868y View Post

i don't care what you say, wearing a button up and sweat pants is absurd, add a blazer and it just looks silly.
and put on some shoes dude. or at least crop that shit out.

business x casual 2013 bro
post #82393 of 117670
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lets be honest, checking a thumb, to see if someone maybe left a comment in a photo, going to the photo and checking for comments..... is all more cumbersome than thumb comments which were right there and super easy to see. as much as the new fact is cool, i dont think it is the solution.
/debbie downer

Having discussions within discussions can potentially be great. But I guess this is what reddit tree-style discussions are for, however, it becomes quickly difficult to navigate enormous reddit threads because they're not sequential. For this community it could be especially great as discussions can be started around certain fits while still being bound by WAYWT context. Unfortunately forum software like this wasn't conceived to do anything like this.
post #82394 of 117670

Lots of forums in the 90s and early 00s had linear-threaded discussion enabled, but it was confusing to read and never really caught on

post #82395 of 117670
grainy and blurry, bleh
forever bizcash :/
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The WAYWT Discussion Thread