was just 'bout to write this, so +1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 12/5/16 at 11:05am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5482post #82216 of 11766612/15/12 at 3:43pmpost #82217 of 11766612/15/12 at 3:54pmThey're actually a pair of Surface to Air "drawstring chinos," but they definitely have a slouchier, more casual fit to them. I could probably just cuff 'em a few times and the ankles would look a bit better. Uniqlo jeans definitely make more sense, but these are just so damn cozy that I need to throw them in the mix every now and then.post #82218 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:02pmpost #82219 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:05pmpost #82220 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:06pmpost #82221 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:10pmHaha, thanks for the comments guys. I'm going back and forth at the moment between trying to fund a new winter coat for myself, and trying to fund a new pair of sneakers or boots. Not so sure I want sidezips, chelseas, or jodhpurs, but I'm not really sure exactly what boot to look for.
I like this one by Frye, but I'm positive there's better stuff out there for the price.
edit: and I'm really not a fan of the soles on Docs—too chunky/ugly.post #82222 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:39pm
who, you might like these Clarks. They're what I was wearing in my fit the other day and probably the comfiest shoe I own. Crepe sole is heaven if you're walking around all day and don't need to worry about traction.
Bonus: On anything even remotely slippery, they obviate the need to lift your feet and let you skate!post #82223 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:46pmpost #82224 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:57pmpost #82225 of 11766612/15/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
who, you might like these Clarks
. They're what I was wearing in my fit the other day and probably the comfiest shoe I own. Crepe sole is heaven if you're walking around all day and don't need to worry about traction.
Bonus: On anything even remotely slippery, they obviate the need to lift your feet and let you skate!
Not a huge fan of crepe soles to be honest.
They also don't have my size in black.post #82226 of 11766612/15/12 at 6:40pmpost #82227 of 11766612/15/12 at 8:36pmpost #82228 of 11766612/15/12 at 9:15pmpost #82229 of 11766612/15/12 at 9:23pmpost #82230 of 11766612/15/12 at 9:28pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 11 minutes ago
- › Burberry London Suit, 38s 13 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 15 minutes ago
- › NWT Boglioli K Jacket Windowpane 48EU 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...