was just 'bout to write this, so +1
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5482post #82216 of 11766612/15/12 at 3:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82217 of 11766612/15/12 at 3:54pmThey're actually a pair of Surface to Air "drawstring chinos," but they definitely have a slouchier, more casual fit to them. I could probably just cuff 'em a few times and the ankles would look a bit better. Uniqlo jeans definitely make more sense, but these are just so damn cozy that I need to throw them in the mix every now and then.post #82218 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:02pmpost #82219 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:05pmpost #82220 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:06pmpost #82221 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:10pmHaha, thanks for the comments guys. I'm going back and forth at the moment between trying to fund a new winter coat for myself, and trying to fund a new pair of sneakers or boots. Not so sure I want sidezips, chelseas, or jodhpurs, but I'm not really sure exactly what boot to look for.
I like this one by Frye, but I'm positive there's better stuff out there for the price.
edit: and I'm really not a fan of the soles on Docs—too chunky/ugly.post #82222 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:39pm
who, you might like these Clarks. They're what I was wearing in my fit the other day and probably the comfiest shoe I own. Crepe sole is heaven if you're walking around all day and don't need to worry about traction.
Bonus: On anything even remotely slippery, they obviate the need to lift your feet and let you skate!post #82223 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:46pmpost #82224 of 11766612/15/12 at 4:57pmpost #82225 of 11766612/15/12 at 5:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
who, you might like these Clarks
. They're what I was wearing in my fit the other day and probably the comfiest shoe I own. Crepe sole is heaven if you're walking around all day and don't need to worry about traction.
Bonus: On anything even remotely slippery, they obviate the need to lift your feet and let you skate!
Not a huge fan of crepe soles to be honest.
They also don't have my size in black.post #82226 of 11766612/15/12 at 6:40pmpost #82227 of 11766612/15/12 at 8:36pmpost #82228 of 11766612/15/12 at 9:15pmpost #82229 of 11766612/15/12 at 9:23pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 59 seconds ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 8 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 9 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles - Tuxedo Shopping 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...