Hell yeah join me and Istasi as the resident gingers
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Yesterday
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5473post #82081 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #82082 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:05pm
If you ignore the people who are .0000001% of the LGBT movement it's really not that complex.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual = The gender you're romantically/physically interested in given a sterotypical Western view of gender norms.
Transgender/Transexual: You feel the sex you were born as does not accurately reflect the gender you should be. The distinction between TG/TS was that the latter is post-bottom surgery but that's probably changed nowadays.
Transvestite: A sexual fetish for wearing the clothes of the opposite sex, nigh exclusively used in reference to men.
Now do I deputized as a member of the Social Justice Warrior Leage of i-Equality? (and can we please stop fucking talking about it. This is less informed a discussion than burgertalk)post #82083 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:15pmpost #82084 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:18pmpost #82085 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:19pmpost #82086 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:20pmpost #82087 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:28pmpost #82088 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:29pmQuote:
Never (my ears are weirdly shaped). My haircut has always been a little too Young Republican so I'm currently growing it out kinda like that redhead Raf used back in 03-04. With a switch to contacts it'll either be a massive improvement or make me look like a bad Rupert Grint impersonator.post #82089 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:42pmWhat the fuck? This derail is now about pizza. Like burgers, pizza affects more people than the current derailment.
Here in the bay: Tony's Pizza Napoletana (chef/owner is Tony Gemignani of World Pizza Champion fame) is probably the best, but we don't really have too many good spots (that I know of). Zero Zero is OK, but their fried chicken/soft serve are probably better than the pizza.
Didn't make it to Pizzeria Mozza down in LA last time. Little Dom's breakfast pizza is the business though.
Edit: If all else fails, Jet keep the engine warm on the runway.post #82090 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:44pmpost #82091 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:46pmpost #82092 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:47pmpost #82093 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:53pmpost #82094 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:53pmpost #82095 of 11766812/13/12 at 7:54pmpizza talk (Click to show)TBH, Mozza wasn't a game-changer for me. Probably roughly tied for best pizza I've had in the US, but no better than a place like Osteria in Philly. Maybe that's more of a testament to Osteria than a knock on Mozza, though.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 seconds ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 11 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 15 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 16 minutes ago
- › Visvim Elmendorf A2 replica black XL 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 22 minutes ago
- › IC: Allen Edmonds Shoes and BELTS MEGA THREAD Sale!!! Carlyle,... 25 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 29 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...