Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 9/19/16 at 4:41pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5472post #82067 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:15pmpost #82068 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #82069 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #82070 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What's the jacket made of? Can't tell if it's wool or cottonish but the ends of the sleeves look heavier .... wool? suede? velvet?
Your hair is very richly coloured if you didn't tinker with the saturation at all.post #82071 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:29pmpost #82072 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:40pmpost #82073 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
ok, so this is where i am confused.
tranny is a man in woman's clothes, yes?
but you have a lot of mens' designers now inspired by woman's clothes. for example you have men's t-shirts with a woman's cut, shape and drape. not just the "slutty neck" that styleforum likes, but also woman's length and silhouette. would this be considered inspired by trannyism? like you have clothes inspired by workwear, sumo wrestler's uniforms, arab clothes, etc etc.
before it was: man - woman (and tranny is easy to define in this case)
now you have: man - mawoman - womaman - woman (the lines are blurred, tranny is hard to define).post #82074 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:50pmpost #82075 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:54pmI'm going to add a soundtrack to your tranny conversation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgv-UuTgac&feature=youtube_gdata_playerpost #82076 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #82077 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:57pmpost #82078 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:59pmQuote:
I love you Brad, but you have to admit that you answering questions the definition of a transvestite is just a little bit funnypost #82079 of 11766612/13/12 at 7:01pmpost #82080 of 11766612/13/12 at 7:05pm
If you ignore the people who are .0000001% of the LGBT movement it's really not that complex.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual = The gender you're romantically/physically interested in given a sterotypical Western view of gender norms.
Transgender/Transexual: You feel the sex you were born as does not accurately reflect the gender you should be. The distinction between TG/TS was that the latter is post-bottom surgery but that's probably changed nowadays.
Transvestite: A sexual fetish for wearing the clothes of the opposite sex, nigh exclusively used in reference to men.
Now do I deputized as a member of the Social Justice Warrior Leage of i-Equality? (and can we please stop fucking talking about it. This is less informed a discussion than burgertalk)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 15 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 22 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...