Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/27/16 at 2:10pm in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5472post #82067 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:15pmpost #82068 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:17pmpost #82069 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:23pmpost #82070 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by Urthwhyte
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What's the jacket made of? Can't tell if it's wool or cottonish but the ends of the sleeves look heavier .... wool? suede? velvet?
Your hair is very richly coloured if you didn't tinker with the saturation at all.post #82071 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:29pmpost #82072 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:40pmpost #82073 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
ok, so this is where i am confused.
tranny is a man in woman's clothes, yes?
but you have a lot of mens' designers now inspired by woman's clothes. for example you have men's t-shirts with a woman's cut, shape and drape. not just the "slutty neck" that styleforum likes, but also woman's length and silhouette. would this be considered inspired by trannyism? like you have clothes inspired by workwear, sumo wrestler's uniforms, arab clothes, etc etc.
before it was: man - woman (and tranny is easy to define in this case)
now you have: man - mawoman - womaman - woman (the lines are blurred, tranny is hard to define).post #82074 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:50pmpost #82075 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:54pmI'm going to add a soundtrack to your tranny conversation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgv-UuTgac&feature=youtube_gdata_playerpost #82076 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:56pmpost #82077 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:57pmpost #82078 of 11766612/13/12 at 6:59pmQuote:
I love you Brad, but you have to admit that you answering questions the definition of a transvestite is just a little bit funnypost #82079 of 11766612/13/12 at 7:01pmpost #82080 of 11766612/13/12 at 7:05pm
If you ignore the people who are .0000001% of the LGBT movement it's really not that complex.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual = The gender you're romantically/physically interested in given a sterotypical Western view of gender norms.
Transgender/Transexual: You feel the sex you were born as does not accurately reflect the gender you should be. The distinction between TG/TS was that the latter is post-bottom surgery but that's probably changed nowadays.
Transvestite: A sexual fetish for wearing the clothes of the opposite sex, nigh exclusively used in reference to men.
Now do I deputized as a member of the Social Justice Warrior Leage of i-Equality? (and can we please stop fucking talking about it. This is less informed a discussion than burgertalk)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Brown Calf/Suede Balmoral Boots - UK7.5 (Rain last) 2 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Rivet Chinos - Legendary Speckled Tweed (35/38) 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 8 minutes ago
- › NWT CANALI EXCLUSIVE Steel Blue 160s Wool & Silk Suit - EU 54/ US... 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 9 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts