Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5465post #81961 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81962 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:06pmpost #81963 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:08pmpost #81964 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:10pmpost #81965 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:16pmpost #81966 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:20pmpost #81967 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:26pmpost #81968 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #81969 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:43pmpost #81970 of 11766812/12/12 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
Warning: Tripe! (Click to show)wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.Quote:post #81971 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:13pm
Unlikely WAYWT post. This is what I wore to take my final, brb gonna jump off a cliff now
Don't know why I'm throwing up an asian sign, but that's okay.
super old Uniqlo
wife beater lulz
my mom's old sweats
More:post #81972 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:16pmpost #81973 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
I admire Ionell's frankness. That takes guts to admit you have no compassion.
If you got money and you want to keep it, you gotta fend off the greedy others and that takes getting rid of your compassion.
Ionell reminds me a lot of those Mexican narco lords. He has their style going too.
nice job admiring someone for admitting they aren't a whole person
it doesn't take any guts; it takes lack of self-awarenesspost #81974 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:23pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
Currently, there are 1572 Active Users (384 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 34 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › The (hopefully) definitive thread on NYC tailors 4 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 8 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...