Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5465post #81961 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:08pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81962 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:10pmpost #81963 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:16pmpost #81964 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:20pmpost #81965 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:26pmpost #81966 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #81967 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:43pmpost #81968 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
Warning: Tripe! (Click to show)wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.Quote:post #81969 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:13pm
Unlikely WAYWT post. This is what I wore to take my final, brb gonna jump off a cliff now
Don't know why I'm throwing up an asian sign, but that's okay.
super old Uniqlo
wife beater lulz
my mom's old sweats
More:post #81970 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:16pmpost #81971 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
I admire Ionell's frankness. That takes guts to admit you have no compassion.
If you got money and you want to keep it, you gotta fend off the greedy others and that takes getting rid of your compassion.
Ionell reminds me a lot of those Mexican narco lords. He has their style going too.
nice job admiring someone for admitting they aren't a whole person
it doesn't take any guts; it takes lack of self-awarenesspost #81972 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:23pmpost #81973 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:24pmpost #81974 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
I don't understand--are you saying compassion is need to make someone a whole person? that's not true. compassion will make them a better person, yes, but an incompassionate person is still whole to begin with. i am getting into things I don't fully know about here, but didn't macchiavelli say: First rule to be a king: get rid of the compassion. better feared than loved?
Ionell is stating what he is, whether it is sincere or even if he himself understands wtf he is saying, that i don't know.
Only if you can't be both.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1602 Active Users (359 Members and 1243 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 3 minutes ago
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?