Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/12/17 at 8:24am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5465post #81961 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:08pmpost #81962 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:10pmpost #81963 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:16pmpost #81964 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:20pmpost #81965 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:26pmpost #81966 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:30pmpost #81967 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:43pmpost #81968 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
Warning: Tripe! (Click to show)wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.Quote:post #81969 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:13pm
Unlikely WAYWT post. This is what I wore to take my final, brb gonna jump off a cliff now
Don't know why I'm throwing up an asian sign, but that's okay.
super old Uniqlo
wife beater lulz
my mom's old sweats
More:post #81970 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:16pmpost #81971 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
I admire Ionell's frankness. That takes guts to admit you have no compassion.
If you got money and you want to keep it, you gotta fend off the greedy others and that takes getting rid of your compassion.
Ionell reminds me a lot of those Mexican narco lords. He has their style going too.
nice job admiring someone for admitting they aren't a whole person
it doesn't take any guts; it takes lack of self-awarenesspost #81972 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:23pmpost #81973 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:24pmpost #81974 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by salarJungIII
I don't understand--are you saying compassion is need to make someone a whole person? that's not true. compassion will make them a better person, yes, but an incompassionate person is still whole to begin with. i am getting into things I don't fully know about here, but didn't macchiavelli say: First rule to be a king: get rid of the compassion. better feared than loved?
Ionell is stating what he is, whether it is sincere or even if he himself understands wtf he is saying, that i don't know.
Only if you can't be both.post #81975 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:31pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
Currently, there are 1643 Active Users (306 Members and 1337 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 seconds ago
- › Truman Boots 40 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Magnanni Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Video Games 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...