Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 3/13/15 at 2:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: Today
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5464post #81946 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81947 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:28ampost #81948 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:37ampost #81949 of 11766812/12/12 at 8:10amNever mind the bad grammar I didn't quite read properly because Kid Nickel's post was so agonizing.
Along with "this du" / "this niqqa" / "I'm white-asian but I really hope this makes me sound hard"
(Referring to anyone other than Jet)
UH! MY HAT IS LIKE A SHARK'S FIN! (deepest, bluest!)post #81950 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:08ampost #81951 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:30ampost #81952 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tuesday lunchtime - bitterly cold but bright and sunny:
Nigel Cabourn x2
Cords didn't look too bad earlier in the day, but have suffered from sitting at a desk all morning. DM's might not be the most elegant footwear, but they stop me going arse over tit on iced up pavements. Canterbury Cathedral in the background for a change of view.
DB coat is pretty fantastic and LOL @ "arse over tit"post #81953 of 11766812/12/12 at 11:41ampost #81954 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:03pmelisix, heres my two cents (and they're getting rid of pennies soon so take it!!)
look at user RegisDB9 for some inparation. you mentioned that layering isnt really an option because of where you live, correct?
regis lives in Florida/Caribbean and very rarely wears layers.
I think you should start by replacing any khakis with denim and buttoning up your shirts. never wear an unbuttoned shirt please
you can probably find a nice cardigan to wear over your tee. something like this http://suspensionpoint.ca/cardigan-neighbour
anyways, i think all your stuff fits well so youre on the right track. cheerspost #81955 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:17pmpost #81956 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:45pmpost #81957 of 11766812/12/12 at 2:21pmpost #81958 of 11766812/12/12 at 3:40pmpost #81959 of 11766812/12/12 at 5:34pm
everything I said is entirely accurate so it's not surprising you would respond with an equally "Ronnelian" and incorrect use of the word "tripe". Let it go... they say ignorance is bliss. I wouldn't know.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Random fashion thoughts 16 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 1 minute ago
- › Top quality dress pants brands 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › Shirts!! -- Charvet, Brioni, Zegna, Canali, Armani, Borrelli,... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...