Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5464post #81946 of 11766612/12/12 at 7:37am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81947 of 11766612/12/12 at 8:10amNever mind the bad grammar I didn't quite read properly because Kid Nickel's post was so agonizing.
Along with "this du" / "this niqqa" / "I'm white-asian but I really hope this makes me sound hard"
(Referring to anyone other than Jet)
UH! MY HAT IS LIKE A SHARK'S FIN! (deepest, bluest!)post #81948 of 11766612/12/12 at 9:08ampost #81949 of 11766612/12/12 at 9:30ampost #81950 of 11766612/12/12 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tuesday lunchtime - bitterly cold but bright and sunny:
Nigel Cabourn x2
Cords didn't look too bad earlier in the day, but have suffered from sitting at a desk all morning. DM's might not be the most elegant footwear, but they stop me going arse over tit on iced up pavements. Canterbury Cathedral in the background for a change of view.
DB coat is pretty fantastic and LOL @ "arse over tit"post #81951 of 11766612/12/12 at 11:41ampost #81952 of 11766612/12/12 at 12:03pmelisix, heres my two cents (and they're getting rid of pennies soon so take it!!)
look at user RegisDB9 for some inparation. you mentioned that layering isnt really an option because of where you live, correct?
regis lives in Florida/Caribbean and very rarely wears layers.
I think you should start by replacing any khakis with denim and buttoning up your shirts. never wear an unbuttoned shirt please
you can probably find a nice cardigan to wear over your tee. something like this http://suspensionpoint.ca/cardigan-neighbour
anyways, i think all your stuff fits well so youre on the right track. cheerspost #81953 of 11766612/12/12 at 12:17pmpost #81954 of 11766612/12/12 at 12:45pmpost #81955 of 11766612/12/12 at 2:21pmpost #81956 of 11766612/12/12 at 3:40pmpost #81957 of 11766612/12/12 at 5:34pm
everything I said is entirely accurate so it's not surprising you would respond with an equally "Ronnelian" and incorrect use of the word "tripe". Let it go... they say ignorance is bliss. I wouldn't know.post #81958 of 11766612/12/12 at 5:45pmpost #81959 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:05pmpost #81960 of 11766612/12/12 at 6:06pm
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Official Events and PSA thread 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 8 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?