Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 6/19/15 at 4:28am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...
Last edited: 3/30/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5464post #81946 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:23am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81947 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:28ampost #81948 of 11766812/12/12 at 7:37ampost #81949 of 11766812/12/12 at 8:10amNever mind the bad grammar I didn't quite read properly because Kid Nickel's post was so agonizing.
Along with "this du" / "this niqqa" / "I'm white-asian but I really hope this makes me sound hard"
(Referring to anyone other than Jet)
UH! MY HAT IS LIKE A SHARK'S FIN! (deepest, bluest!)post #81950 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:08ampost #81951 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:30ampost #81952 of 11766812/12/12 at 9:49amQuote:Originally Posted by ManofKent
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Tuesday lunchtime - bitterly cold but bright and sunny:
Nigel Cabourn x2
Cords didn't look too bad earlier in the day, but have suffered from sitting at a desk all morning. DM's might not be the most elegant footwear, but they stop me going arse over tit on iced up pavements. Canterbury Cathedral in the background for a change of view.
DB coat is pretty fantastic and LOL @ "arse over tit"post #81953 of 11766812/12/12 at 11:41ampost #81954 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:03pmelisix, heres my two cents (and they're getting rid of pennies soon so take it!!)
look at user RegisDB9 for some inparation. you mentioned that layering isnt really an option because of where you live, correct?
regis lives in Florida/Caribbean and very rarely wears layers.
I think you should start by replacing any khakis with denim and buttoning up your shirts. never wear an unbuttoned shirt please
you can probably find a nice cardigan to wear over your tee. something like this http://suspensionpoint.ca/cardigan-neighbour
anyways, i think all your stuff fits well so youre on the right track. cheerspost #81955 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:17pmpost #81956 of 11766812/12/12 at 12:45pmpost #81957 of 11766812/12/12 at 2:21pmpost #81958 of 11766812/12/12 at 3:40pmpost #81959 of 11766812/12/12 at 5:34pm
everything I said is entirely accurate so it's not surprising you would respond with an equally "Ronnelian" and incorrect use of the word "tripe". Let it go... they say ignorance is bliss. I wouldn't know.
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
- What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Tea Appreciation 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Visvim Poll 14 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 17 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...