i think everybody would look great in yohji
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What color of DRESS shirt to wear with DARK blue jeans? Last post on 11/4/10 at 7:44am in Classic Menswear
- MARGARET HOWELL Fall/Winter 2013 Last post on 2/5/16 at 9:34am in Streetwear and Denim
- After Hours Look Last post on 2/23/14 at 5:19pm in Streetwear and Denim
- shirts and general fit question for V shaped body Last post on 4/29/13 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Please critique my ModernTailor shirt fit & measurements Last post on 9/1/11 at 10:42am in Classic Menswear
Are APCs a good starter pair of raw denim jeans?
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?Last edited: 1/27/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 12/9/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Page 5462post #81916 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #81917 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:51pmpost #81918 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:54pmpost #81919 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:57pmpost #81920 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:58pmSo, because I'm still not sure what "ronnel" means, or is, I googled "ronnel" and this was the definition in the first link. My thoughts in parenthesis.
"A solid, light brown compound (OK, accurate thus far) , C8H8CI3O3PS (I see H8 in there, makes sense), used as an insecticide (so it's a negative thing depending on your perspective), especially against flies and cockroaches. (Of course! Guys, we're the roaches and flies, and Ronnel shits on all of us and makes us disappear).
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ronnelpost #81921 of 11766612/11/12 at 10:59pmpost #81922 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kid Nickels
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)wow you just can't stop putting your foot in your mouth can you? First of all genius it's "If I weren't smart.... etc" (it's called the subjunctive mood... go look it up or go get your GED). Second, concerning style and usage it's "utmost confidence", although for the fashionable and unstylish "utter most" is not grammatically incorrect so reciprocating your graciousness I'll let it slide. Third, your conflating confidence with arrogance (which is what your post repeatedly display) is laughable and the sign of one truly unawares. Lastly, Mr. Ronnel.... where you are so woefully mistaken is that you may indeed be rich but you are by no means wealthy and your admitted lack of compassion makes that obvious to all but only the truly oblivious of which you are so clearly a part... res ipsa loquitur.
btw... to the other members apologies for the digression but I find this imperious asininity intolerable.
this wordy tripe induces more groans than whatever ronnel types.post #81923 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:18pmpost #81924 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:26pmpost #81925 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:27pmpost #81926 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:27pmpost #81927 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:47pmpost #81928 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:51pmpost #81929 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:57pmQuote:
Thank you sir! I was actually in a Saks dressing room so no idea about the chair!
As for this "brand synergy" discussion, I didn't post my first waywt fit to hear about that. I do, in fact, have Dior jeans but I like to wear my Uniqlo's just as much. I'm more concerned about fit rather than which brands I should wear together.post #81930 of 11766612/11/12 at 11:59pm
Don't think sweater fits very well, and doesn't really go with the shirt or pants
would probably be better with plain gray sweater, with shorter arms and waist
(would be similar to one of my "uniforms" then ^^)
This thread is locked
- The WAYWT Discussion Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can the Waistband from Selvedge Jeans be taken in?
Currently, there are 1601 Active Users (351 Members and 1250 Guests)
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.